• Mikel
    • Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Torres
    • Bertrand
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Sturridge

Yet again I find myself watching a different game to everyone else.. Mikel? Please...

He easily could've cost us the game with his usual lazy play.

Who to pick though? Tempted to go for Moses but I'll go for JT who didn't let the panto nonsense affect him and had a solid match.

Yet again I find myself watching a different game to everyone else.. Mikel? Please...

He easily could've cost us the game with his usual lazy play.

And he is the only reason that we didn`t actually loose the match paired up with a old man without legs in midfield. Held it atleast somewhat together with next to no help from Lampard who is completely done for me in that position. One awful backpass but hey, Lampard probably failed to find a Chelsea player with half of his passes today.

Can't believe 12 people have voted Mikel man of the match. If it wasn't for Cech managing to hold up Zamora we would have lost the game because of Mikel's terrible back pass. His lack of concentration over the course of 90 mins is pathetic and i am sick of it. He may have moments where he is tidy but what's the point if he can't keep it up consistently ?

Mikel man of the match? Damn I must have watched the wrong game.

I thought Hazard again, he did miss a couple of good chances, but he was the only 1 that creating chances until Moses came on. If Lampard and Mikel had been doing their job, Hazard dint have to get so deep to get the ball. Cole was good too, had SWP in his pockets easily, which made me wonder why we played Betrand in front of him.

Can't believe 12 people have voted Mikel man of the match. If it wasn't for Cech managing to hold up Zamora we would have lost the game because of Mikel's terrible back pass. His lack of concentration over the course of 90 mins is pathetic and i am sick of it. He may have moments where he is tidy but what's the point if he can't keep it up consistently ?

Mikel made one mistake, many other players made many mistakes.