Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Jangz said:

Congrats to the little magician for another piece of little magic.. God Bless the Hazard family!

They could have done with him yesterday I suspect as they lost yet Hazard chose to witness the delivery of his fourth child.

TBH I didn't even know he was already a Dad.

11 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

They could have done with him yesterday I suspect as they lost yet Hazard chose to witness the delivery of his fourth child.

TBH I didn't even know he was already a Dad.

Sounds like he’s trying to single handedly produce a Hazard FC the randy little bugger!

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone get the impression Hazards popularity has fallen off a cliff since leaving for Madrid? Even the die hard Hazard fans on here seem just like almost it’s a breath of fresh air that the teams more cohesive and we are better off without, not just that but the general football population and pundits and ex players (wenger, Mikel, etc) saying a few negative things about his attitude. is that just the moving to Real effect? That there that disliked from the way they take team’s star players that the player get seen as a mercenary? Can’t help feel abit sorry for Eden it’s like in 6 months he’s gone from top 5 in the world to everyone saying your fat, lazy, unmotivated. His forms poor at Real and Marca are slating him, and the Chelsea fans are sort of thinking there better off without you I know how much they get paid but it must be really difficult for someone to take all the twitter idiots aswell. 

3 hours ago, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

Does anyone get the impression Hazards popularity has fallen off a cliff since leaving for Madrid? Even the die hard Hazard fans on here seem just like almost it’s a breath of fresh air that the teams more cohesive and we are better off without, not just that but the general football population and pundits and ex players (wenger, Mikel, etc) saying a few negative things about his attitude. is that just the moving to Real effect? That there that disliked from the way they take team’s star players that the player get seen as a mercenary? Can’t help feel abit sorry for Eden it’s like in 6 months he’s gone from top 5 in the world to everyone saying your fat, lazy, unmotivated. His forms poor at Real and Marca are slating him, and the Chelsea fans are sort of thinking there better off without you I know how much they get paid but it must be really difficult for someone to take all the twitter idiots aswell. 

Where did Mikel criticise his attitude? Would be interested to see.

I'd still love to have him back, there's been no point bleating on about him given how exciting a season we are having without him, but he's still an all-time great Chelsea player. I'd go so far to call him the icon of the second Roman generation - with Terry/Lamps/Drogba/Ash/Cech being the heroes of the first, and Hazard being far and away the leader of the second, and this season marking the rise of the third gen.

13 hours ago, Jonty said:

Where did Mikel criticise his attitude? Would be interested to see.

I'd still love to have him back, there's been no point bleating on about him given how exciting a season we are having without him, but he's still an all-time great Chelsea player. I'd go so far to call him the icon of the second Roman generation - with Terry/Lamps/Drogba/Ash/Cech being the heroes of the first, and Hazard being far and away the leader of the second, and this season marking the rise of the third gen.

It was misleading tbh, he didn't completely criticise Hazard he said that Hazard was the laziest player in training but would still win MOTD every weekend, it was unbelievable, something like that. Eto'o said the same about him a few years ago, that Hazard was lazy in training. It doesn't really surprise me to be honest, showing up at Madrid overweight. 

Hazard is too passive for Madrid, he's not a player who goes on goalscoring runs, he has games where he sits back. Hazard had something like 4 goals without penalties in the Champions League for us, even without penalties Hazard's goal record for us isn't that great. I would take him back in a heartbeat, I love the bloke to bits, I wish him all the best, but the Madrid fans won't take to him just yet, I'm not sure if they'll ever really appreciate him. Perhaps when they get a good player in front of him and they see what he can do, Ronaldo would have loved a player like Hazard. 

Just seen this:

Eden Hazard: I would like to play for Frank Lampard, Chelsea are having a party with him!

Eden Hazard says he is enjoying watching Chelsea have "a party" without him as Frank Lampard continues to impress as manager.

A 4-0 away loss to Manchester United on the first day of the season has long been forgotten as the Blues sit third, level on points with second-placed Leicester, after 12 games.

The club's transfer ban has somewhat forced Lampard's hand despite netting over £100m for Hazard in the summer, with young stars Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori all earning rave reviews.

Hazard has joined the chorus of impressive admirers, telling Sky Sports: "When I watch them, [there is] no Hazard but it is a party.

"They can score a lot of goals, the fans are happy, they are third in the league, it is going to be a great season. They just need to stay there and win games.

"We all know Willian, Jorginho they are very good. Also with the young players coming through, it is great to see the club high and I hope they can stay there."

When asked if he would like to have played under Lampard, Hazard replied: "Yeah, of course."

Up next for Chelsea is a trip to Premier League champions Manchester City, who they sit a point above in the table.

"It is not going to be easy," Hazard says. "The last time we played there we lost 6-0, bad memories for me and Chelsea.

"But this season they are really good, they are really young but really good. Why not go there and win the game?"

On 20/11/2019 at 12:52, Slojo said:

It was misleading tbh, he didn't completely criticise Hazard he said that Hazard was the laziest player in training but would still win MOTD every weekend, it was unbelievable, something like that. Eto'o said the same about him a few years ago, that Hazard was lazy in training. It doesn't really surprise me to be honest, showing up at Madrid overweight. 

Hazard is too passive for Madrid, he's not a player who goes on goalscoring runs, he has games where he sits back. Hazard had something like 4 goals without penalties in the Champions League for us, even without penalties Hazard's goal record for us isn't that great. I would take him back in a heartbeat, I love the bloke to bits, I wish him all the best, but the Madrid fans won't take to him just yet, I'm not sure if they'll ever really appreciate him. Perhaps when they get a good player in front of him and they see what he can do, Ronaldo would have loved a player like Hazard. 

The have already started moaning that he isn’t productive enough, 1 goal & 1 assist in the league, and an assist in the CL is a bit underwhelming to be fair.

• 2 months later...