Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

54 minutes ago, Old Shaggy said:

Did he just kiss the badge?! ?

He's kissed the Chelsea badge before.

He's openly said how much he loved it here.  And now he gets to play for a team and manager he's always idolized.  

This is so much better than the way Courtois left us.  

He was fantastic to watch while he was here.  We had him for a long time.  I'm thankful for it.  And I'm happy that he seems to have enjoyed his time with us.

He's gone. Time to move on.  We've got more pressing issues to worry about. 

He also said this in an interview, it's been his dream to play for Madrid. 

"I mean, at Chelsea, on a personal level, I was really happy. It was special. I think that is the most important thing. Watching those Chelsea videos earlier was very emotional".

"I do not regret not leaving Chelsea sooner". 

Edited by dkw

7 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Hazard gets unveiled at Madrid and there’s a big number of fans chanting “We want Mbappe”

Oh Eden what have you done? 

I read that too, it's a case of them wanting more in this rebuild but Christ can't they show some respect to the Galactico they just signed? Talk about being spoiled...

11 hours ago, sonic90 said:

Image result for bale kiss badge

Related image

Image result for luca madrid kiss badge

Just before you all start burning shirts

Ironic that Courtois has Respect on his sleeve the way he behaves AND he looks as creepy as that!!

So glad he's not a CFC player any more.

2 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

No way, start an 'Eden at Madrid' topic on there if need be. 

He was Chelsea for hundreds of pages, so it will stay for hundreds of years.

Don't do this to us rob!

fair enough but I am done with The Mighty Eden - nope I didn't watch the Eden Hazard day in Madrid - nope I won't buy a Madrid Hazard kit - I am done with him now - I am not a hater - hell I even dedicated a Homebrew To the Mighty Eden, but I won't follow RM because Hazard is there - I am done with him now

Edited by robdog