Thank You Mr Roman Abramovich

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Damn you Arfield! :Connie_threaten:

But we're still on course to break the record of winning the title with most days spent on top of the league during the season.

Admittedly that was a terrifying five minutes before we equalised.

I was briefly convinced that Arfield was some sort of flying full-back, as it turned out he's a hilarious centre mid who is like an even more extreme version of Ramires (minus the pace). He runs around chasing the ball like a terrier yet has no touch, pass, or common sense; he's hilarious to watch.

Sky News reporter just referred to Chelsea as Abramovich's "football hobby", which to me is an utter disgrace. We are so lucky to have an owner that actually gives a damn about the club, makes decisions based on what is best for us and actually attend the games. The d**khead needs to have a look at people like Malcolm Glazier whose death was celebrated by some United fans, Stan Kroenke who couldn't care less and Oyston from Blackpool who stood laughing at the fans protesting against him

Sky News reporter just referred to Chelsea as Abramovich's "football hobby", which to me is an utter disgrace. We are so lucky to have an owner that actually gives a damn about the club, makes decisions based on what is best for us and actually attend the games. The d**khead needs to have a look at people like Malcolm Glazier whose death was celebrated by some United fans, Stan Kroenke who couldn't care less and Oyston from Blackpool who stood laughing at the fans protesting against him

3 cheers for owners who are fans and view football as a hobby. Arsenal can keep their highest ticket prices in the league and a dearth of trophies to remind them how awesome it is for their owners to view it as a business and not a hobby. I'm still trying to find the date when football as a whole decided football was more a business than a hobby.

Edited by Barry Bridges

• 1 month later...

It was just so hard for them to believe a Russian billionaire could actually care about a popular London football club.

They said he would get bored

They said he'd leave us penniless and riddled with debt

They said he'd never get his hands on the CL

Roman said nothing...

He got the CL and is now building his legacy.....the coliseum

Chelsea fan? You better believe it!

Edited by Chelsbear

It never ceases to amaze me how much that man is doing for our club. After the billion pounds of spending, bringing in the best managers and players in the world, lifting us to the very top of European football, he now turns around and goes 'Oh and I better give you a stadium worthy of the best team in the world'. Mindblowing..

It never ceases to amaze me how much that man is doing for our club. After the billion pounds of spending, bringing in the best managers and players in the world, lifting us to the very top of European football, he now turns around and goes 'Oh and I better give you a stadium worthy of the best team in the world'. Mindblowing..

Not to undermine what Abrahmovic has done for the club but he does still own it.

The asset he owns is well worth the investment he has put in. Chelsea FC are valued at £1bn about the same amount he has put in since his takeover.

Not to undermine what Abrahmovic has done for the club but he does still own it.

The asset he owns is well worth the investment he has put in. Chelsea FC are valued at £1bn about the same amount he has put in since his takeover.

As he put it himself.. "There are a lot easier ways to make money".

And thats relevent how?

You make it sound like he is doling sh*t out to us.

calm down

that's a reference to when people said ages ago that he only bought chelsea to make money out of it ie: the glazers of this world

when in reality roman doesn't care about how much money he loses or makes at chelsea, he just wants the team to be great at whatever cost

another thing people overlook is that when he does call it time the next person most likely to step up is his son who is just as passionate - maybe even more so than his father!

i do hope so but i`ll be a little weary of sons taking over from fathers...they could go of the rails and end up selling the club to pay his debts he`s racked up.

Roman is far from decrepit yet, so i don't think he'll be handing us over to his son in the near future. Also, we are now a club he supports and enjoys watching, so he'll always have a large part to play in the running of the club, whether he hands the management of the club over to his son or not.