Thank You Mr Roman Abramovich

Eight Times

He has his flaws yes but at his heart he wants this club to be number 1 and without him we wouldn't have had Jose.

Cheers boss, leave the rest to Jose and watch this club rise.

Well said mate, I've slatted him in the past, saying he knows nothing about football, but it's all

heat of the moment stuff, I'm no stranger to throwing the old toys out of the pram, but that's because I'm so

passionate about this club. I'm taking my hat off to Roman, he's made my day!

Special times lay ahead friends!

Credit where it's due.  If the appointment of the FSW was just so we could be elated by the return of Jose, then all is forgiven.

Thanks to Roman and the board, it's never been easy being a Chelsea fan and sometimes you make it tougher but there have been so many good times lately it's easy to forgive.

Thanks 

He made Jose an offer he couldn't refuse :wink:

Thamk you for putting THAT picture in my head now... You know what I'm talking about!

Oh and Spasiba Roman, te lyublyu (not sure about that 2nd "l")

Edited by Valerie

I think 95 per cent of the Chelsea supporters are pleased Jose is back. He has a track record wherever he has been and he has always been successful - I hope he can win a few more things for Chelsea.

I feel the supporters will be more than happy, so it's a pat on the back for Roman Abramovich for brining him back to Chelsea Football Club.

*Ron Harris

He Cops some flak from us chelsea fans, can be frustrating but i wouldn't swap him for any other owner in the world. He makes mistakes but then again he has put over 1 Billion pounds into this football club. More than any other owner in world football i'm sure.

people might talk about ruthless sackings but when they start slating him for signings like torres and schevchenko. No one can honestly tell me that when these two were coming here they weren't extremely excited at their presence in the chelsea team, two world class CF. Unfortunetly Roman doesn't have a crystal ball and we often forget it is easier to ridicule with hindsight

The Special One is back home where he belongs. Roman has once again come good for Chelsea fans and Chelsea FC. Although he never speaks, I feel this is his way of making it up to us for Benitez. We know he wanted Guardiola but after he signed for Munich and the fans were going mad over Rafa, Roman has understood and realised that the only way to unite the club was bringing back the man we trust and love: Jose Mourinho!! That alone shows Roman knows this club and knows the fans and what we want, he gets it and understands.

People mock RA over the Torres situation but his only 'crime' was to pay £50m for a striker. At the time, don't forget, the team was not scoring goals and there is no way RA could've foreseen what would happen with Torres. Now we have the best manager in the world working with the best owner in world club football, Chelsea march forward!!

All is forgiven Roman.

Now make sure Jose receives the respect he deserves and he is given the time he deserves to stamp his authority. I can guarantee you that Jose will be a success for our club and we will a countless number of trophies in the future. 

The only consistency with Roman is that we have no idea what he'll do or when he'll do it..

But each decision, for better or worse, is made with a genuine passion for the club, and the good enormously outweighs the bad. The Roman empire has been a positive experience. Long may it continue.

Delighted José is back, the best man for the job.

Roman loves the club and only wants whats best, sometimes too much.

Hopefully this will be a much better partnership now, based on trust and mutual respect. Can only hope that Roman gives him all the time in the world to do his job and neither throws the head up at the first sign of trouble!

If both are patient with each other it should be a very successful time for all.

Edited by Zola