• Matic
    • Oscar
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

can I give Jose a vote? IMHO total team effort. Was it the Best CFC performance? Probably not. We had good moments & some bad ones, but in the end we held our nerve. We can take manure off the list of Title Challengers. only le arse stands in our way for the EPL Title.

Nobody stood out for me really, everyone was doing their jobs well, but a mention for the 37 year old Drogba who in the 2nd half had run out of steam as a striker but still made himself useful by pressing people in midfield. Also almost assisted? or rebounded an open goal chance for Hazard to make it 2-0.

There was an article posted here sone days ago. He should be player of the year but won't be.... If we had done a bit better in the champions league this year then it would have been beyond doubt he is a player in a league of his own, if he was an attacking player would be up there in the list of all time greats. This season has been the biggest f**k off the FA of all time

The best player by a mile was our JT in my opinion

My vote goes to every single Chelsea fan in that ground today. They were loud, proud, many of them standing for the entire 90 minutes. Take a f**kin bow all of you.

In contrast, the match thread for the first 45 minutes on here took the hand wringing and doom mongering to new levels.

It has been said before but some posters really do need take a long hard look at themselves. Pause and think before they bash on out their relentless negativity on their keyboards. I pray to God they never get tickets to an important match because if they are like that in life and transposed those written opinions into spoken words it would be worth a goal head start to the opposition. Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion but Chelsea is supposed to be OUR TEAM, and our team is entitled to support and some positivity.

Every player put in a shift today and it was a game for fighters. Zouma looked to be a mini JT fighting for every ball in the air or on the floor. Cahill was magnificent as well, putting in some tremendous blocks. Hazard topped it off with the quality for the goal.

But JT is the beating heart of this team. Brilliant again.

And the fans... Superb today. Put the united fans in their place.

Archived