Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

11 hours ago, stevo said:

Lol. Checkatrade Trophy. This f**king club is f**king dead. What kind of supporter says that. These c**ts make me laugh. Thinking a successful period gives them the automatic right to be up the top and competing for titles and trophy’s every season. Glory hunters. 

Whereas we don't have anybody who thinks that :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Kompany looks finished at this level. He seems to have one poor tackle and big mistake in him per game. The only reason why he gets away with it is because he has so many good players protecting him. He would struggle to get a start at most clubs in the league these days.

Yeah I agree with you there, every game I have watched with him playing he seems to get booked or have a real poor tackle like you say.

Do you think he plays more for his leadership? I look at the team and not sure who will step up. KDB is badly missed.