coco

Wolves V Chelsea (PL) Wed 5th Dec 19:45 UK

Start Barkley & RLC in this one & give Kante a breather - dude deserves - I know, he didn't play vs PAOK but I am starting to warm to the idea of Barkley & RLC running fools off the pitch

DtchyfKXQAAsd0X.jpg

Edited by robdog

10 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Anyone know decent places to park near Molineux? decided to drive this instead of a train.

I used to go to university in Wolverhampton and some people used to park in the cul de sac of the road of some of the student accommodation (this was nearly 10 years ago though mind). It's around the back of the Asda which is right opposite the ground. Lomas street if I remember rightly.

44 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Kepa

Azpi  Rudiger  Luiz  Emerson

Jorginho

Kante       RLC

Pedro     Morata     Hazard

Giroud in for Morata and this would be my preferred lineup.

You are all dreaming.....he will go with Luiz and Alonso again......you will see Kova, Jorjo and Kante again.....and probably Willian will start. Though I def agree we need Emerson back and Luiz to get a breather.....but aint gonna happen. This is a must win before city game......Wolves aint doing great atm but we have seen teams struggling and bang vs us they come to deliver......heres for 3 easy pts.

Adama Traore going up against Alonso and David Luiz is their biggest threat. Both will likely start and need to play a lot better than they have been doing for most of the season so far. 

26 minutes ago, DidierDidier said:

Adama Traore going up against Alonso and David Luiz is their biggest threat. Both will likely start and need to play a lot better than they have been doing for most of the season so far. 

If Emerson isn’t going to play I’d start Zappa on the right and move Dave to the left. Hopefully Jorgi-boy will get a rest and RLC will get a start. Kante probably runs in his sleep I’m not worried about him. 

Hazard shouldn’t start this one, give Willian a go on the left he normally does better out there. 

Up front is a mystery. Giroud looked a bit off the pace starting back to back games but Morata is Morata. 

22 hours ago, the special one said:

Kepa
Azpi - Rudiger - Christensen - Emerson
            Kante - Jorginho - RLC
          Willian - Morata - Hazard

Subs: Pedro, Luiz, Giroud, Fabregas, Barkley, Zappacosta, Willy

Yep - I like the look of that! 

Manager has to rotate slightly with City up at the weekend ?

Morata & Willian back in the starting line up then !

Hope we see one or two of the bench players get rotated in, a full back or central midfielder would be nice 

Wolves will enjoy this game lot more than playing against Cardiff and Huddsfield. Fortunately they aren't in good form and not having a prolific striker, think it's the right time to play them.  Got win this game, I'm not confident about our chances against City on the weekend.

Going by train. Limited pubs for away fans with a bar near to the station and part of Premier Inn being the obvious choice. If anyone has other suggestions for pubs that would be great. Was going to drive but have heard traffic for night games at Wolves can be a nightmare.

Looking at the results above it certainly is a tricky one. They're due a win and it looks like they're suited to playing the better sides, especially as you can add a draw with City to those results against Spurs and Arsenal. Possibly not the time to be resting players. You could even argue a case where we'd be better off resting players against City.

I'd give starts to Emerson and Loftus-Cheek and rotate a few others.

Kepa

Emerson
Christensen
Rudiger
Azpilicueta

Fabregas
Kante
Loftus-Cheek

Hazard
Morata
Pedro