Chelsea vs Leicester (PL) Sun 18th Aug 16:30 GMT

coco

Don't want to predict or suggest a line up as only Lamps and our staff will know who is in the best shape for the next game. However I respect Leicester as a team - and would go for a similar set up to today against Liverpool actually. 4-3-3 - but obviously resting any players from tonight that would benefit from it (with the exception of Kante: who's a must start for us I feel like - barring any injury concerns). Hopefully Rudiger is back.

Giroud to start - with Tammy coming on in the 2nd half for a fresh injection.

3 hours ago, evissy said:

Is Rodgers their manager? He must know our young lads pretty well being their manager for so many years.

Anyway we need to win this. First home game and 3 points is a must. Leicester is a really tricky opponent however.

Would have thought alot of the crop he worked with would have long moved on since then! We are taking Josh Mceachran era when Brendon was about I'm sure! 

Just now, Itsintheblood89 said:

Would have thought alot of the crop he worked with would have long moved on since then! We are taking Josh Mceachran era when Brendon was about I'm sure! 

Also he probably knows just as much as anyone else does who has a TV and can do their research. Doubt there is any specific insider information to be gained here haha. 

On 11/08/2019 at 20:56, Brutos said:

Brenda will do the same as Oli and expose Lamps inexperienced as well.

Or perhaps another of your unbiased predictions will prove to be as wide of the mark as the one you made for the Liverpool game.

I almost feel sorry for you. The sense of excitement, hope and togetherness that Lampard and the young boys have brought to practically everyone else on here is completely flying over your head. What a bitter little man you are showing yourself to be.

Or perhaps another of your unbiased predictions will prove to be as wide of the mark as the one you made for the Liverpool game.
I almost feel sorry for you. The sense of excitement, hope and togetherness that Lampard and the young boys have brought to practically everyone else on here is completely flying over your head. What a bitter little man you are showing yourself to be.

Yep I love being bitter just like last season.......[emoji848] wait..........

Chelsea have a good record at home to Leicester, winning 33 of the 50 League games, but losing last season and drawing the season before. The last home win was 3-0 in October 2016. Good luck to Frank Lampard in his home debut as manager.

Archived