Chelsea v Norwich (PL) Tues 14th Jul 20:15 GMT

1 minute ago, haviet1 said:

I haven't watch Rudi as long as most of you guys, but I failed to see what qualities he brings to this team exactly.

At least Luiz is able to bomb some great ass passes down/across the pitch.

I like Rudi but ideally he would be a squad player and not a first choice CB

Just now, haviet1 said:

I haven't watch Rudi as long as most of you guys, but I failed to see what qualities he brings to this team exactly.

At least Luiz is able to bomb some great ass passes down/across the pitch.

He brings the cones in after training I think. 

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

One had comfortably been relegated. One is still fighting for European football including the CL at the tail end of the season.

Ok then. So Barkley and Mount are good enough to get the better of a relegated team, but against a team in lofty sixth place they’re understandably going to get schooled and walloped 3-0. Fair enough, you win.

f**k me, not only are we terrible at defending corners... But we can't seem to attack any either! Every header I've seen one of our players win, is just massively off target

Edited by driller97

1 minute ago, The Don Antonio said:

jorginho is such a liability when we dont have the ball. He is soooooooooooooooooooo  SLOW

I like Jorgie, but I can see why he's not exactly Lamp's type.

Just now, The Don Antonio said:

jorginho is such a liability when we dont have the ball. He is soooooooooooooooooooo  SLOW

I'd flog him to Juve, we have enough midfielders, not like he's pulling up trees in the middle of the park and even making creative forward passes.

3 minutes ago, Snedger said:

Ok then. So Barkley and Mount are good enough to get the better of a relegated team, but against a team in lofty sixth place they’re understandably going to get schooled and walloped 3-0. Fair enough, you win.

Both played in the city and Liverpool wins so you’re talking sh*te. Holding one game against particularly players - what a laugh. My point is you comparing those two teams was ridiculous.