Chelsea v Norwich (PL) Tues 14th Jul 20:15 GMT

1 minute ago, sabin6912 said:

We’re becoming more and more reliant on Pulisic aren’t we - similar to what it felt like with Hazard at times. If he doesn’t have a great game then neither do we. Pulisic looks exhausted and despite that is still our most dangerous player.

Get another goal then take him off. I'd have him on the bench for the UTD game. Imo are final two league games are more important.

Just now, dansubrosa said:

I don’t know, Loftus Cheek doesn’t take any risks AT ALL - He always goes for a safe and boring pass which is frustrating as hell. I’d like to see him be more adventurous.

Confidence is the key, when he's in form and feels good on the pitch, he will get his form back. Step by step.

1 minute ago, Dixon said:

If you're in the UK its on Pick channel which is 11 on freeview.

Iam on a mag box 254 and have various options from different country’s to watch the game ,been on this system for last 5 years best thing since sliced bread as you never ever will miss a game whenever it’s played 99% of the time .

i find the yank commentary far more easy on me lug holes 

I understand we kinda look pedestrian but some people here throwing the towel like it wont get better. Have a bit of patience if the first 15min are not amazing because as the half got on we got our chances and now we lead. Yes it is Norwich the bottom of the league but some comments are idk i just shake my head. 

1 minute ago, ddrblue said:

Iam on a mag box 254 and have various options from different country’s to watch the game ,been on this system for last 5 years best thing since sliced bread as you never ever will miss a game whenever it’s played 99% of the time .

i find the yank commentary far more easy on me lug holes 

At least its not gary neville willing us to lose tonight. 

RLC looks shaky for me. Not surprised though. I prefer him right now as impact player. Thanks God for that goal as my nerves would have been all over the place if we went into H/T 0-0. Just need to get a second. Noriwch two FB will defo gain PL interest. Aarons gets more headline but Lewis is very talented.

Just now, Nevamind said:

Ruben needs a bit more urgency because when he is on the ball he can hold it so well and can bring other players in. 

Loftus-Cheek is one of those players I always prefer driving at teams from deep. Playing further forward against packed defenses means he can't play that role. Against packed defenses, you need a player that is more about finding gaps in tight spaces and spotting intelligent runs into the box.

6 minutes ago, Phillip said:

Not to be picky, but notice Krul’s save of Pulisic’s shot that was hit hard, high, and central.  Just like the shot kepa did not get a paw on in the Pikeys match.

Good observation. Krul's got strong hands. 

I am not confident if Kepa would have save that shot.

Just now, STATS said:

RLC looks shaky for me. Not surprised though. I prefer him right now as impact player. Thanks God for that goal as my nerves would have been all over the place if we went into H/T 0-0. Just need to get a second. Noriwch two FB will defo gain PL interest. Aarons gets more headline but Lewis is very talented.

Can only assume he started cos Barkley and mount were so poor on Saturday. Love Ruben but he’s not ready to start games