Chelsea v Norwich (PL) Tues 14th Jul 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Gol15 said:

It took him 3 chances to score, I was getting worried. Great cross, if only Alonso tried that as well, he has been only putting in low crosses and not for a header...

Right before the goal he whip in one with height but ya get what you mean. Have to say he made good crosses into the box, one to Pulisic too which hit the sidenet. 

In general Pulisic Kovacic and Alonso side look more dangerous. 

Started to watch only from the 30th minute, wasn't really enjoyed with the play until the goal, Giroud took it well with a beautiful cross by Pulisic.

Quiet performance, I expect us to be dominant in these games. I'd give CHO a chance replace Willian. Giroud until the goal hasn't done anything special as well.

Keep the same midfield, we're good defensively in the central, we stop the counter attacks, we destroying Norwich's possession.

Maybe, maybe and again maybe we will get a clean sheet.

7 minutes ago, ddrblue said:

What channels are we watching this game on > NBCSN iam on ,I watch it on any station than sky platform .

might find a channel with no crowd noise to see if I can hear the chelsea players making them sens heard 

If you're in the UK its on Pick channel which is 11 on freeview.

Just now, Gol15 said:

I'm still afraid of that Cantwell guy he has the same haircut like Griezmann before Uefalona...We need 1 more goal for sure.

Yes Cantwell back with the shaggy dog hairstyle.

Disappointed to see Krul in goal sure he had a blinder once against us at the bridge for a different side hoping that's a one off. 

Just think how gutted any mancs  who WAS watching will be now after Giroud scored with only seconds left in the half .

now cfc come out in 2nd half and put this game to bed ASAP as I don’t want the same gutted feeling as the mancs have now after final whistle 

I'm actually loving the physicality that Ruben is bringing to our midfield. Not a single misplaced pass and when he's on the ball he just doesn't get tackled. They can't get near him - So strong. Makes a pleasant change aftet seeing Mount and Gilmour getting outmuscled in midfield. 

Obviously there's still work to be done before he's 100% but he is a super talent.

1 minute ago, sabin6912 said:

We’re becoming more and more reliant on Pulisic aren’t we - similar to what it felt like with Hazard at times. If he doesn’t have a great game then neither do we. Pulisic looks exhausted and despite that is still our most dangerous player.

Ziyech, Werner and whoever else we sign will all be helping out next season ... the club have such matters well in hand ?

Just now, Chelsbear said:

Giroud has his flaws but he always pops up with important goals. Think he's a better option than Tammy 

He's a better footballer. I actually think he has gotten better since joining us. He isn't at his physcial peak, but I think his football brain is better than ever. One of those players that has found his best strengths as he has gotten older. I think us and France have taken advantage of his strengths better than Arsenal ever did.