Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Seriously, that is a joke decision to have them retake that. What De Gea did happens with every single penalty in the game and never gets punished.....until today. 

I have always said this rule is unfair on goalkeepers. They won't have much of a chance to save anything if they need to have both feet planted on the line before the ball is struck.

As funny as that was (being a decision against Man Utd) I thought it was ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Imran_CFC said:

Souness really hates United

He was right but the way he was so adamant about it was comical. You can't deny it was a tight decision.

Also, that on air apology was inadvertently funny. It probably made it worse as repeating the gossip in full draws more attention to it.

Reason why mancs lost was down to match fitness as they all looked like a team of dead legs .  There defence was lacking today and Pogba is dogpoo .

Rasford > how on earth does he Get England call ups going on recent form ?  Both city & lpool will be a few points infront of CFC by closing games of season ,and its only one game but utds issues from last season still seem to be present at the moment ,which gives chelsea a great stepping Stone to put some distance between the two clubs . 

Why on earth are sky sports gjving a mention to the fact that Zaha from Palace is sawing utds former managers daughter in half ? 

iam glad i dont pay for sky sports anymore its gone right down the pan for many various reasons and been PC dont help them at all