Man Utd v Chelsea (PL) Sat 24th Oct 2020 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

NIL - NIL against mancs and iam more than happy since iam no longer pulling me hair or teeth out and climbing up me front room walls due to a iffy back or misplaced pass by our defensive parts of the game > game saving saves from our Mr.Mendy and a blinding tackle by our captian in defence > two lessons learnt Frank > keep kepa away from the 1st 11 and the bench and lock Christensen into the same room .

ok it was a pen on Dave but that’s another topic 

1 minute ago, Girish said:

Robbed, I'd say. We should have got that penalty... but of course, we aren't Man Utd. Also, I'm not sure why Azpi didn't protest hard enough.

He probably wasn't fully aware of what was going on. It was too fast for him to realize I think

Robbed, I'd say. We should have got that penalty... but of course, we aren't Man Utd. Also, I'm not sure why Azpi didn't protest hard enough.

VAR looked at it and deemed it wasn't a penalty, so protesting would have changed nothing. It's very strange that even with VAR we still have such mistakes in the game. 

Not a good game from us. Mendy was clearly the best player of Chelsea tonight. Silva and the rest of defence were ok. Haverzt, Pulicic and Werner were quite frustrating tonight. Kante is hopeless offensively. I am afraid that Lampard is not the manager bringing us success. 

A

2 minutes ago, PhilH930 said:

I’ll take that result. It will build confidence. Need to put a run of results together though. 
really think we struggle in midfield. No matter the combination just not enough creativity there. 

Yeah the midfield is not working yet at all. I don't know what happened to Kovacic?

He was screaming for it when he got up but that’s not even the point. The mentality that players should need to protest or claim a lot should be stamped out. It shouldn’t take players making a big deal about a foul for professional referees to get these sort of decisions right. Anyone who has played the game or watches the game and understands football could see that it was a penalty. There’s really no excuse for them to say that is not a penalty.

6 minutes ago, ducavis said:

How? He didn’t do anything which wasn’t his fault.

Pressed better linked up play.. can’t remember a single play from Werner that he tried to link..mostly trying to run behind defence .. 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

He was screaming for it when he got up but that’s not even the point. The mentality that players should need to protest or claim a lot should be stamped out. It shouldn’t take players making a big deal about a foul for professional referees to get these sort of decisions right. Anyone who has played the game or watches the game and understands football could see that it was a penalty. There’s really no excuse for them to say that is not a penalty.

The referees have no clue..overpaid buttons.. anyone can run around the pitch for 90 mins..

2 minutes ago, JPH said:

Not a good game from us. Mendy was clearly the best player of Chelsea tonight. Silva and the rest of defence were ok. Haverzt, Pulicic and Werner were quite frustrating tonight. Kante is hopeless offensively. I am afraid that Lampard is not the manager bringing us success. 

A

No service from the midfield to be fair, I feel for them. 

3 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

As much as love the man, I can't help but feel Jorginho and Kovacic is a much more fluid pairing than Kante with either.

Agree with this.

As much as it pains me to say it, he needs to sit out a few matches and maybe he will get his mojo back.