Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

4 minutes ago, Baba said:

Lampard is killing Timo's confidence.

He has no excuse anymore. 

Give it a rest. Werner has been f**king sh*te for weeks and it’s no ones fault but himself. He can’t control the ball, can’t pass it and can’t finish it - the position he plays has no bearing on his ability to do the basics.

Edited by EdinburghBlue

Just now, reparto corse said:

Can everyone please calm down? There is nothing Lampard can do to save that free-kick or make Reece not trip that Arsenal player. Lampard can be blamed for a lot of things but the result today isn't really due to his bad management and rather individual errors and luck. 

Look deeper.

We have no tactical plan. We're literally lumping it to Tammy. 

Just now, Slojo said:

That's Lampard done for me, no point of return now. This month has been an absolute shambles and losing to this Arsenal side just about tops it. We shouldn't be in a slump like this, we've got the quality to be playing better and once again we've gone to sh*t in December. 

Call me fickle all you want, but it's a results business, you can't be dropping like that. One of most embarrassing performances and results I've seen, this is as bad as when Arsenal lost 3-2 to United's kids years ago. We're doing that right here. 

Yeah Lampard out imo, he is f**king done here.

This is literally the worst Arsenal side ive seen in my entire life, who have been in the worst form since I can remember and they are winning 2-0 against us.

Time and time again f**king Frank playing his sh*te tactics with players out of position just to shoehorn his favourite in. We have no style of play whatsoever and any other manager for us would have gone by now. If this was Sarri or Conte, most this forum will be screaming for them to go but cause its Lampard he gets a free pass.

Well sorry to break it you, but Lamprd the player is not Lampard the manager

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Give it a rest. Werner has been f**king sh*te for weeks and it’s no ones fault but himself. He can’t control the ball, can’t pass it and can’t finish it - the position he plays has no bearing on his ability to do the basics.

It's both now though, Werner has no excuses. But the more he keeps playing the worse it gets, and Lampard is still playing him constantly. 

Kante is having a nightmare, two challenges could have been yellow cards and one conceded the freekick for the goal.

James clumsy too give away the penalty is looked like he clipped Tierney's foot accidentally.

Arsenal pushing quickly on to our full backs is limiting our game going forwards.

Tammy and Werner playing poorly.

One bright spark is Pulisic.

I can't find any positive thing in this half, it's impossible.

We had to play on Arsenal's low confidence, they're in poor form right now. We had to press them aggressively, be strong in the air and attack them properly. 

We have no creation, no forward possession and it was a very sad first half to watch.

Honestly, we are not motivation, not aggressive we play like it's a game with no meaning. We better wake up or Arsenal will put 2 more goals here.

A 2 Bob 2 nil down half. Didn’t bother showing up today. Soft pen, they’re fired up probably had Christmas dinner cancelled by Arteta while our players look well off the pace like they pigged out and got drunk yesterday! 
Difficult to come back now realistically  but one never knows, let’s keep the goal difference respectable at least! 

Timo is not a f**king winger 

stop playing pulisic on the right, it severely impedes him 

we create nothing from midfield, nothing at all, we have no creativity whatsoever 

abraham is a f**king donkey, I don’t care what anyone says. He isn’t good enough and never will be.