Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Dec 2020 17:30 GMT

coco

You just know for a fact that Arsenal will win. They really shouldn’t, but footballs like that.

Arteta will be lauded as a world class manager, while hurling abuse at ‘Fat Frank’ and getting giddy saying stuff like ‘the wheels are coming off!!!!’.

It’s kind of sad seeing how desperate people are to see us fail.

Edited by dansubrosa

Aubameyang missed the game against Everton and will miss today's league cup game for Arsenal.

Arteta has been quoted after Everton as saying the calf injury would keep him out for at least a week. So if he makes this game his pace could be affect, though hopefully for us that "at least a week" turns in to 10 days and he misses it. Partley is also an injury doubt.

Arteta rested a lot tonight for Boxing Day, incl SSB Willy Turney and goalie at first I wrongly thought the b team looked better than the team that lost to Carlo other day but have to say they’re equally as gash.

Either way it’s either the best time to play them (my view) or the sky’s going to fall down on Boxing Day regardless of form etc.

This thread is going to be amazing, with fewer people at work and with the more then (or than, I don't  know and I can't ask my wife like I normally would because she's asleep) normal alcohol being consumed I expect, no I demand extra entertaining arguments.

Let's just keep the racsim, homophobia, and xenophobia out of it.

47 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

This thread is going to be amazing, with fewer people at work and with the more then (or than, I don't  know and I can't ask my wife like I normally would because she's asleep) normal alcohol being consumed I expect, no I demand extra entertaining arguments.

Let's just keep the racsim, homophobia, and xenophobia out of it.

It is the usual doom and gloom (me included) and nervousness. Hopefully Chelsea play well and we all get to enjoy the night. 

I haven't seen any signs of racism, homophobia or xenophobia here in this forum.