Palace v Chelsea (PL) SAT 10th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Frankie8Lampard said:

He’s had a good game especially since we’ve been penetrating through the right

Not his best game but he's definitely played well. Always an outlet, dribbled past a few and put in a couple decent crosses. If be gets just one of his final balls right next half that's a 4th goal.

This has been a great first half. So refreshing to see positive football. Havertz showing his quality, CP with a fantastic finish, Mount running the show.

The whole team is playing well, would like to see CHO on the scoresheet, I think he deserves it and would help his confidence.

Could have had a couple more but for a change that’s because good saves and blocks rather that bad misses. 

Edited by goose

Fantastic football. Probably closer to what expected when Tuchel was appointed, i didnt expect us to be defensively resilient but frugal in attack. Today has been a perfect balance, and it has been made possible with great movement, quality passing, and a couple of lethal finishes.

Hopefully get another goal, rest a few, and keep a clean sheet, for the perfect afternoon.

Great start, ripped them apart for 20 minutes or so. Felt like we got a bit sloppy in the last 10, started giving it away more. Also front three haven't been involved much since the opening 20 mins or so. Hopefully can step it up again and get a few more to really put this to bed. After the West Brom game, even a 3-0 lead doesn't feel that safe.

Excellent first 35 minutes and understandably took a rest for the last 10.  Given the room that CHO has on that side he has been wasteful, and this where for me I think he's bang average and overhyped at times.  I saw Tuchel having a long chat with him as he walked off at HT.  Might see Ziyech the 2nd half if CHO doesn't improve.  He's been the only disappointment for me this half.