Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sun 22nd Aug 2021 16:30 GMT

coco

So simple analysis 

Lukaku is very2 good, next week is against vvd so it is going to be fun. 

No Kante, no midfield (same old story), it was basically red carpet to attack us through the middle 

Kovacic was excellent at breaking arsenal press

Our 3 cb were brilliant, they had 0 protection both from our midfield and wb. 

Edited by Bob stark

I talked about Azpi being uncharacteristically slow to react or having heavy legs, but on the 2nd half he stepped up and absolutely dominated like usual. 

Great game which we all leave thinking should have gotten even more, but the early signs are pretty exciting.

Edited by Brigadeiro

1 minute ago, Brigadeiro said:

I talked about Azpi being uncharacteristically slow to react or having heavy legs, but on the 2nd half he stepped up and absolutely dominated like usual. 

Great game which we all leave thinking should have gotten even more, but the early signs are pretty exciting.

It really wasn't azpi fault. 0 protection from James in the 1st half 

It is about time to call it off with Sky Sports “ RIP-OFF"

Why they get two manure men + a scouser & an ex-gooner to comment on the game?

This is my last months...fed up with their non-exclusive bias.

Edited by ZouMan

39 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Good win...but we need to work out how to play to Lukaku's strength...could have played more balls to his feet earlier and put in more earlier crosses...I'm sure we'll get it right quickly...

I think you said we should play to Lukaku's strength, how do we play to his strength? I feel we should create chances for him. And I feel the two guys we can put behind him to create chances for him are Ziyech and Havertz.

34 minutes ago, ZouMan said:

It is about time to call it off with Sky Sports “ RIP-OFF"

Why they get two manure men + a scouser & an ex-gooner to comment on the game?

This is my last months...fed up with their non-exclusive bias.

My old man had a sky sub and he packed it in the moment Carragher kept his job after assaulting a child on video. 

Needless to say that I agree with his decision and yours.

I preferred listening to a Bulgarian (or another dialect I didn't have the foggiest about) than Martin Tyler's depressed voice.

Comfortable victory and should have been even more comfortable.

Seemed like we were playing with a couple of gears to spare and in the second half I was worried Arsenal might get back in to it. Under Arteta, they aren't very good but they do have some talented players and the likes of Smith Rowe kept on trying. But it was a great start for Lukaku. Exactly what we have been missing since the days of Drogba and then Costa. Gives us a whole new dimension and when everything starts to click, with the likes of Havertz, Mount and Ziyech all inter-linking, we could be the real deal and sides won't look forward to playing us.

Today helps to erase the fact they did the double over us last season. Just fear they sack Arteta and appoint Conte. Don't do it Antonio...........................................!!