Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sun 22nd Aug 2021 16:30 GMT

coco

2 hours ago, KonaKai Blue said:

Don't want to get carried away after the last two games against them. Their main two strikers will be back. 2-1 Chelsea.

I don’t know about that. They seem to be wanting to leave, word going round they’re still a ‘doubt’ for this one. Despite missing last game due to ‘illness’

6 hours ago, Luiz4Chelsea said:

------------Lukaku------------

------Mount-----Havertz------

Alonso-Kovacic-Jorginho--Azpi

----Rüdiger--AC4--Chalobah--

------------Mendy-------------

Against a side that should be attacking us Werner is a must to play to stretch them. 

Choice between Mason and Kai as to who teams with Lukaku and him for me.

No news on Ziyech? And I'd like to see Kova again and rest Kanté as long as possible. Kove should be able to play 8d later w/o a problem (shows our "need" of a good CM back-up tho). I'd rather rest Mount since he's been just back into the squad but with CHO/Chilwell/Werner and ROM! (+Kai) we are so incredibly pacey that we need someone to hit those killer passes! Maybe Jorgi and Kova are enough to provide that but Mount could do some serious damage with his passing.

Pity, this would really set up Ziyech to shine.

Edited by weetee

Considering after this we go to the former Champions, then host the team that nearly cost us top 4, then go to the side that beat the champions, then host the Champs ourselves this is a must win game as those 4 are stinkers.

I really hope we smash this lot, they've had our number a few times over the last few years. Hopefully Lukaku can make it a memorable 2nd debut by putting them to the sword with a few goals.

3 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Considering after this we go to the former Champions, then host the team that nearly cost us top 4, then go to the side that beat the champions, then host the Champs ourselves this is a must win game as those 4 are stinkers.

Last time we played them it was a 'must win' game, only we didn't need to win in the end.:laugh2:

Time to correct the wrongs from the last season. If Lukaku plays, can't see anything other than a Chelsea win. Be interesting to see how Tucheal approach this game, as a game against top 6 teams or just another park the bus and hoping for the best team? Don't expect massive changes to the game, all the 11 players from Saturday earned another game, of course swap Lukaku for Werner is a no brainer.