Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) Sat 28th Aug 2021 17:30 GMT

coco

Should be a good game, for me if Tuchel wins this there can be no doubt in my mind he is the best tactician and coach in the league. We dispatched Guardiola 3x, we will need to do the same again this season.

As well as Klopp this is an early chance to put some psychological damage upon Liverpool's title hopes and take up some free retail space in their heads.

Edit I'm not surprised with the lineup, did think Werner would start but, what this tells us is currently this is our best 11 and the players Tuchel 100% trusts.

This doesn't mean other players won't see game time in big games right now though this is the best 11 to get 3 points.

Edited by LongtimerLurker

Surprised not to see Chilwell or Alonso but I’ve pretty much always been wrong when questioning Tuchel (apart from when my comment is ‘our midfield is complete sh*te without Kanté) so we’ll see what happens.

Very nervous now the fun of the West Ham game has finished. Come on Chels!

4 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I was hoping for Werner but I’m happy with that team. 

I'll be honest I think with Timo still not entirely finding his finishing boots yet TT went with players he knows will score. As good as Timo's pace is, it is probably a weapon we don't need for 90 mins and we could probably use for the last 20-30 mins to exploit a tired defence perhaps.

Watching the game with my nephew at mine.He's a pool supporter.i've advised him if there are  anymore redentitions of 'you'll never walk alone' I will wring his neck ...or if chelsea lose!.

12 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

@Valerie white socks :JC_doubledown: Hope you’ve got ice cream in, I’ve got a massive tub just incase!

I really have to cut my calory intake, so no ice cream :mad: I'm drinking lots of tea though, so I anticipate enough toilet visits during which we can score. 

Why doesn't it surprise me that Klopp is against the refs not blowing for a foul from the slightest touch? Maybe it's because the likes of Salah and Mane have been throwing themselves to the floor and winning free kicks and penalties for so many years now.

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I really have to cut my calory intake, so no ice cream :mad: I'm drinking lots of tea though, so I anticipate enough toilet visits during which we can score. 

How very selfish of you. It’s a team game.