Spuds v Chelsea (PL) Sun 19th Sep KO 16:30 BST

coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, sonic90 said:

There must be a way to sort Werner out, its a mental issue 100%

No chance. Technically a very poor footballer.

Hasslebaink was technically poor but he was natural finisher. Werner isn't. We need to sell ASAP.

Just now, just said:

Hasslebaink was technically poor but he was natural finisher. Werner isn't. We need to sell ASAP.

I've only watched his highlights for Leipzig but I think he was fine there, if it was a known issue we wouldn't have signed him, iirc he was also good in the first pre season game but then it started settling in

1 minute ago, sonic90 said:

I've only watched his highlights for Leipzig but I think he was fine there, if it was a known issue we wouldn't have signed him, iirc he was also good in the first pre season game but then it started settling in

Kezman MKII

3 minutes ago, just said:

His shooting technique is so poor. It's mostly tame shots straight at the keeper or way wide. He never seems to be in control of the ball in front of goal