Spuds v Chelsea (PL) Sun 19th Sep KO 16:30 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, PloKoon13 said:

I think Tottenham deserve some credit. Half their starting XI was obviously injured if we judge by all the rolling around they did in the first half.

That second half was spectacular, we blew them away. It says a lot that even after that mess of a first half, by the end 3-0 was almost flattering for Tottenham.

I think that Kanté lad might be going places...

I thought they were all half-cows since they loved rolling on grass

Wow. Wow. Total dominance. That second half change worked wonders. Absolutely dominated after that change. Dominated the midfield. If Rudiger wants £200k p/w, I hope the club give it to him.  He is a colossus. Thiago Silva was a boss. He is still one of the best CB in Europa at his age. Christensen was fantastic too. Alonso had another fantastic game, he was simply brilliant. He made a couple fantastic leaps and is able to stand his own against physical strikers. Kovacic again I will say had another fantastic game but he does not get the praise he warrants from the media and even Chelsea fans alike. I was worried about the team we put out as thought it was a bit too defensive and first half it was very 50/50, however that change second half helped us dominate the game.

Will be interesting now to see if we go 5-3-2 against City.

KTBFFH!

Classic cliched game of 2 halves, first 20 minutes were tricky to say the least but ended up taking the piss in the 2nd, Kante looking good in Masons place & what a deflection for his goal !

Lot of chances gone begging before Rudy got the 3rd, & Werner wtf has happened to him? 

Really impressive and feels like we still have a few gears left in us / haven’t properly clicked yet, though what a difference a half makes. Chels is like a coiled spring. I think we’ll see some proper goal fests this season. No predictions from me beyond that:).

3 hours ago, wizardous said:

Relax.

No need to worry.

Calm your nerves.

Just look at their back four. 

We are comfortably winning this.

It's only Tottenham.

Normal service continues at the Three Point Lane. 😁

As I haven't slept for nearly 48 hours I tried my best to stay awake and watch the game. And I did manage to do it but now I realised I can't remember certain parts of it so it is impossible for me to draw any conclusions at the moment.

All I can say (over and over again) is there are no words to explain how proud I am of this team.

Time to get some rest for wizardous, gotta catch up on everything later.

Great work the boys in blue, taking charge after the right changes at the break, to knock in 3 goals and come away with 3 points- enjoyed a lot our win away against the gunners a few weeks ago, and now mashing the spuds too - always satisfying!😁

Spuds and Arsenal  can sing about who's the better of the two in the North, the truth is nobody cares, they are dog sh*te and London is Chelsea blue. The fact that we are improving week after week under one of world's finest managers and they (Spuds and Arsenal) fall into mediocrity faster than they can run it is just perfect.

Edited by petre ispirescu