• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Eto'o
    • Cole (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Torres (sub)

Voted for Eden but could have easily voted for Luiz or Terry for his brilliant elbow into Suarez's face. One of the best I've seen. 

Willian worked hard but his continual giving away of the ball in good positions meant he wasn't in contention for my vote.

Could have given it to 6 or 7 players, but went for Cahill for keeping Suarez in his pocket and then trying to break his legs.

Oscar phenomenal. Hazard, Willian, Azpilicueta & Luiz all excellent.

Hopefully Willian's critics are starting to realise just how hard he works.  

Edited by AdamCFC

Thought Dave, JT & Cahill were all good in defence. Thought Lamps had a good 45 and Luiz was decent throughout. Oscar and Willian both did well but MOTM has to be Hazard who was dangerous and creative for the full 90 mins.

Proud of the team tonight.

So nice to see Luiz with the fire back in his belly. I gave him my vote for that. The pass for the Luiz > Oscar > Eto'o goal was f**king sublime.

Hazard brilliant again. Oscar, Willian work horses. 

Edited by Sharpy

So nice to see Luiz with the fire back in his belly. I gave him my vote for that. The pass for the Luiz > Oscar > Eto'o goal was f**king sublime.

Hazard brilliant again. Oscar, Willian work horses. 

It was actually Luiz > Dave > Oscar > Eto'o.

I gave it to Hazard but felt he was run close by Cahill and Luiz.  Luiz (bar fact he misses next match) has given Jose a good decision to make.  He was dropped as a centre half for all the right reasons but today showed how much more dynamic we are with him as a holding midfielder than with Mikel.  Be interesting to see if Jose sticks with this approach.