Zouma - If Kurt's Happy, I'm Happy!

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Dimarzio is rarely wrong aswel, im worried

Di Marzio: Real Madrid & Arsenal are in the race for Falcao. Next few hours could be decisive. (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Di Marzio: Bid from Arsenal to BVB for Papastathopoulos (twitter.com)

Di Marzio ( Reliable ) : Rabiots mother in London tommrow, PSG want 25m, Arsenal Offer 15m, Roma and Inter attempting to buy.. Arsenal Are in lead (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Di Marzio says arsenal in for Cerci (twitter.com)

Di Marzio- Arsenal are interested in Atletico Madrid’s Guilavogui (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Di Marzio says arsenal interested in Douglas Costa (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Di Marzio: Arsenal pursue Catania’s Peruzzi, possible meeting on Tuesday (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Not saying I buy this, but I wouldnt be at all surprised. Thought when Conte took over that Zouma wasnt someone he was going to rate. Conte has always preferred ball playing centrebacks, Zouma is as far from that as possible for a professional footballer. Cant see it happening without AT LEAST two more players coning in

I've posted 7 from one club he got wrong, 7. He isn't this all knowing guru that some believe, he gets as many wrong as right using the usual scattergun approach all the Twitter ITK's do.

To be fair though, no way of knowing he was wrong. Not really any definite statements there. If DiMarzio confirms it, its almodt a lock. Very rarely have I seen somethibg not come off when he confirms a deal

I've posted 7 from one club he got wrong, 7. He isn't this all knowing guru that some believe, he gets as many wrong as right using the usual scattergun approach all the Twitter ITK's do.

I gave up on that approach after my 'Scott Brown to Man Utd' rumour from a couple of years ago went generally ignored.

Di Marzio: Real Madrid & Arsenal are in the race for Falcao. Next few hours could be decisive. (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Di Marzio: Bid from Arsenal to BVB for Papastathopoulos (twitter.com)

Di Marzio ( Reliable ) : Rabiots mother in London tommrow, PSG want 25m, Arsenal Offer 15m, Roma and Inter attempting to buy.. Arsenal Are in lead (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Di Marzio says arsenal in for Cerci (twitter.com)

Di Marzio- Arsenal are interested in Atletico Madrid’s Guilavogui (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Di Marzio says arsenal interested in Douglas Costa (gianlucadimarzio.com)

Di Marzio: Arsenal pursue Catania’s Peruzzi, possible meeting on Tuesday (gianlucadimarzio.com)

He didn't say any of those would actually happen. Most deals don't.

Utter bollox, we have no defenders he is one of the best young cb's in the world, he is touted as chelsea's CB for the next 10 years...if they want to protect his injury rotate him with JT works for both why give him to another club who don't care about him and also why the buy option in this scenario, only possible scenario is he hasn't recovered properly and they believe he never will and we have a CB coming in..I'd be heartbroken if this one was true

Considering Conte seems desperate to get CB's in, I hardly think he's about to let one leave. MAYBE if we had signed a new centre back already, but definitely not before that. It's utter madness. So for that reason, I'm calling bullsh*t on this transfer rumour. Whether Zouma is his 'type' of CB or not is pretty irrelevant when we've got no-one else. 

33 minutes ago, Coxy15 said:

Considering Conte seems desperate to get CB's in, I hardly think he's about to let one leave. MAYBE if we had signed a new centre back already, but definitely not before that. It's utter madness. So for that reason, I'm calling bullsh*t on this transfer rumour. Whether Zouma is his 'type' of CB or not is pretty irrelevant when we've got no-one else. 

Agreed. The only reason this could possibly go down is if we had someone big ready to sign on the dotted line to supplement defence. Even then I find this highly unlikely, he is the future, the kid has the potential to have it all (if injury hasn't taken his potential away). 

8 hours ago, MissouriBlue said:

The only reason this could possibly go down is if we had someone big ready to sign on the dotted line to supplement defence.

Bonucci didn't play for Juve this weekend? :blush2:

Edit: I take this back, just read on a Juve forum that his son underwent emergency surgery, hopefully everything's okay...

Edited by the special one

He's not the most technical of them all but with his pace and physicality, he's still a very good one, as CB goes, I think he's our best overall..  I can understand, for once, where conte is coming from if he's not sure about a young defender who's been on the long lay off to be effective for him...