STAR WARS - Possible Spoilers

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Where does this new film stand in time? Is it even before the prequel trilogy? I read somewhere that Harrison Ford is in it, that would assume an old Han Solo. Or a ghost, like Obi Wan Kenobi  :rolleyes:

And how do you even spell prequel? Questions, questions...

Edited by Valerie

You know there is a Jedi Knight among us on this messageboard? Master PloKoon13

Plo_Koon_TCW.jpg

Haha indeed - did you know Plo Koon was trained by a grumpy Wookiee Jedi?

3001077321_1_3_3oBbdkkH.jpg

Also what is the deal with these new lightsabers? Almost lost a hand the other day...

Star-Wars-7-The-Force-Awakens-Sith-Light

Robdog - do not turn to the dark side; once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Nah ... Don't care how good it is I am still hurting from the fantom menace

They lost me then

That was sh*t to be fair. The second was only a bit better but the third was pretty decent (without reaching the heights of the originals). I hope they get the casting right in the new films.

I loved going to see the original Star Wars films with my three little boys! But I don't think I'd bother now!

You've reminded me of my moment of shame: my Mum had to take me home (when I was 6, back in '77) because I was too scared to see the film. I lasted until he (Darth Vader) boarded the rebel transport - 5 mins? The shame...

You've reminded me of my moment of shame: my Mum had to take me home (when I was 6, back in '77) because I was too scared to see the film. I lasted until he (Darth Vader) boarded the rebel transport - 5 mins? The shame...

Oh Spuddy!  When my youngest son was eight, I found him watching Starsky and Hutch. I said "I don;t think you should be watching this."  He looked at me pityingly and said "It's not real, you know, Mum!"