Kenedy officially signs for Chelsea

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

didn't watch the match but the barcodes defeated the gooners - I read from some geordie sites that Kenedy played well & was unlucky not to score - if I can find a video of his touches, then I will post it here if not then you know the drill :Troll_Face:

I don’t want to be that guy, but looks like I was right and the people who wrote him off were wrong. Surprise surprise, he looks very good on the left wing, his natural position, he’s never a wing back in a million years.

2 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

I don’t want to be that guy, but looks like I was right and the people who wrote him off were wrong. Surprise surprise, he looks very good on the left wing, his natural position, he’s never a wing back in a million years.

He's looked good for Newcastle. Then again, so does Jonjo Shelvey. CHO has more chance of making it at Chelsea than Kennedy.

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

He's looked good for Newcastle. Then again, so does Jonjo Shelvey. CHO has more chance of making it at Chelsea than Kennedy.

They’re on good form, I think Kennedy’s made a difference and Shelvey is a decent player. You may be right on Hudson-Odoi, it’s a shame that with certain players under performing this season, Kenedy wasn’t given more of a chance in an attacking role. 

Edited by Floyd25

17 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

They’re on good form, I think Kennedy’s made a difference and Shelvey is a decent player. You may be right on Hudson-Odoi, it’s a shame that with certain players under performing this season, Kenedy wasn’t given more of a chance in an attacking role. 

We have seen it before with player's shining in mid table yet couldn't make the step up, we only need to look at SWP for a positional comparison. In many ways im not surprised he's doing allright there because teams attack Newcastle more and he has more space, he was better for us as an attacking LB for that reason too.

1 hour ago, Argo said:

We have seen it before with player's shining in mid table yet couldn't make the step up, we only need to look at SWP for a positional comparison. In many ways im not surprised he's doing allright there because teams attack Newcastle more and he has more space, he was better for us as an attacking LB for that reason too.

All SWP had going for him was pace. You could argue Kenedy would be better if he was surrounded by better players.

A nice interview with Kenedy, Willian and Luiz. The best bit, when Kenedy says he had never seen snow before:

What he has enjoyed more than anything on Tyneside is the snow, even if the rest of the North East had grown sick of it after five days of disruption. ‘It was the first time I’d ever seen snow!’ beams Kenedy, who lives in the same Northumberland village as Alan Shearer. ‘I was very, very excited. I spent two hours playing in the garden. My French Bulldog, Hercules, he loved it too.

‘I was doing everything — throwing snowballs, I built a snowman, I kicked the snow, I lay down in the snow, I wanted to sleep in the snow! It was a beautiful week, it was so nice to see that for the first time. I want more snow!’

Edited by Blueblur

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Apparently heading to Newcastle for a medical ahead of a season long loan. Why don’t we just sell these players we have no intention of using?

High wages which other clubs are not willing to match (or exceed) which players refuse to part ways with. 

• 1 month later...

Played the whole 96 mins v Cardiff.

1st half:  Did not play one single pass to a team mate. Should of been red carded for blatantly kicking another player.

2nd half: Gave the ball away on a similar level to first half. Wasted a free kick from a dangerous position hitting it straight at the wall, after grabbing the ball from Shelvey to take the free kick. Then 95th minute misses a penalty with a tame effort straight down the middle, easily saved.

Absolute sh*te !!

Just now, Jezq8 said:

I have never been impressed with Kennedy, he has looked very average every time he has played for us.

Newcastle is the level he should be at 

If you seen him today you would say the barcodes are well above his level, utter crap.