Michy Batshuayi to Chelsea

JMaher94
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

well what i mean is he isnt a starter and neither the star of the team...

Are you sure you support Chelsea? I'm guessing your a man u fan. Some odd posts by you if you are a true blue though :/

Batman is a great 'prospect' hence the reason he's not an established star or starter yet, give the lad a chance.

Edit- I meant an established starter or star in a 'big' team, no disrespect towards OM intended just see Chelsea as a step up in terms of pressure, media coverage ect.

Edited by NottinghamBlue

Are you sure you support Chelsea? I'm guessing your a man u fan. Some odd posts by you if you are a true blue though :/

Batman is a great 'prospect' hence the reason he's not an established star or starter yet, give the lad a chance.

i mean do we really need to have another striker :(

33.2m could easily add 10~20m and got us a world class CB already which could instantly make an impact on the pitch...

Bat at least need a year or 2 to make an significant impact but we MUST GET INTO TOP 4 THIS YEAR

but look at our backline bro...one injury we would need to put aina who had 0 BPL experience on....if we truly focusing to get back to top4 this is not what I want to see...

Defence should have been top priority in the transfer window, agreed on that, the price we paid for Michy is irrelevant though, I'm pretty sure the club can still afford a top class defender.

are you sure they dont need to sell someone first? i heard they have 'buy one sell one' policy these days : \

33.2m could easily add 10~20m and got us a world class CB already which could instantly make an impact on the pitch...

Bat at least need a year or 2 to make an significant impact but we MUST GET INTO TOP 4 THIS YEAR

but look at our backline bro...one injury we would need to put aina who had 0 BPL experience on....if we truly focusing to get back to top4 this is not what I want to see...

We do need another striker. What makes you think we dont ? in a 4 -4 -2, We need 2 really good strikers. Our current striker crop is pretty much Costa (Unpredictable last season), Remy(Not great), Traore(Showed promise but nothing wow) and thats it. This year we added another potentially good striker in Batsuyahi. I dont understand your complaint, unless your objective is to promote from within - In which case who do you think is the solution.

Our backline is bad and we do need a CB atleast. I think the board is working on something and we need to be patient. 

I think the board has filled up 2 positions of need for us with Kante and Batsuyashi. We need to let them work their deal to get us that other CB. 

We do need another striker. What makes you think we dont ? in a 4 -4 -2, We need 2 really good strikers. Our current striker crop is pretty much Costa (Unpredictable last season), Remy(Not great), Traore(Showed promise but nothing wow) and thats it. This year we added another potentially good striker in Batsuyahi. I dont understand your complaint, unless your objective is to promote from within - In which case who do you think is the solution.

Our backline is bad and we do need a CB atleast. I think the board is working on something and we need to be patient. 

I think the board has filled up 2 positions of need for us with Kante and Batsuyashi. We need to let them work their deal to get us that other CB. 

if we really lack of striker we could change the formation to fit 1 striker only...and tbh not to say Bat is sh*t but I dont really think he could just make a significant impact immediately after joining the team, like Costa scoring goals for fun like first season and drag us winning even our def is sh*t

but the backline no matter what formation we play we have literally no senior player to fit in every position. if we play 3-5-2 we dont have lwb, and only 3 CB which is not ideal because any injuries we are doomed. if we play 4-4-2 we have no backup in any position and which also means any injury we would need to throw aina on which is not what i expected if the club really aiming to get back to top4

Striker at least we have Costa, Remy, Kennedy, Traore, not ideal but at least if we have solid backline we could at least get 1 pt, losing will only give us nothing

I genuinely do feel we needed another striker as diego is rather injury prone, and with Bertrand still being pretty raw we needed a back up for Costa with Bertrand playing back up for the back up (if we are playing 4-2-4 though we need 3 top notch strikers with Bertrand switched in for fa cup ect)

I wholeheartedly agree we should be looking to seriously strengthen at the back!

The transfer fee is irrelevant in my mind we are a wealthy club that conducts shrewd bussiness, so if the opportunity arrises to capture someone the club/manager feels is an asset I doubt we will have to pull out due to us spending 33 mil on batman

if we really lack of striker we could change the formation to fit 1 striker only...and tbh not to say Bat is sh*t but I dont really think he could just make a significant impact immediately after joining the team, like Costa scoring goals for fun like first season and drag us winning even our def is sh*t

but the backline no matter what formation we play we have literally no senior player to fit in every position. if we play 3-5-2 we dont have lwb, and only 3 CB which is not ideal because any injuries we are doomed. if we play 4-4-2 we have no backup in any position and which also means any injury we would need to throw aina on which is not what i expected if the club really aiming to get back to top4

Striker at least we have Costa, Remy, Kennedy, Traore, not ideal but at least if we have solid backline we could at least get 1 pt, losing will only give us nothing

I am not arguing with you about our Backline situation. It is not ideal and you are right. All i am saying, is give the board some time to work their magic and get us a good CB. There is still time for the transfer window to close, so relax.

I want him to be starting, he look's like a player that will be a real handful for defenders. I don't want Costa to be dropped though and i don't think he will be, i want us to play both of them, that means a change of formation and someone dropping to the bench.

Me too but Scott we know at Chelsea playing two upfront is almost a crime. If we played a diamond it would also get Hazard playing in the whole behind them his best position for me. It would make sense.

He is right though and I've been saying it for ages. The French league is one of the best leagues to buy players from for the EPL. Look at it just for us in recent years

Gallas

Zouma

Drogba

Azpi

Batshuayi (early days but looks promising)

Hazard

Cech

You can get them for good realistic prices as well and they are use to the physicality from playing in Ligue 1.