Tiémoué Bakayoko

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I don’t want their contracts extended on the basis of we might make a few quid back and be stuck with them even longer. Just admit we f**ked up, let them leave ASAP and move on.

Hell, tell Milan the £3mil loan fee is fine for a permanent transfer and get rid!

37 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I don’t want their contracts extended on the basis of we might make a few quid back and be stuck with them even longer. Just admit we f**ked up, let them leave ASAP and move on.

Hell, tell Milan the £3mil loan fee is fine for a permanent transfer and get rid!

Don't be so hasty, let's give him another chance, he can do a job!! Pissing about and blowing all this money on these foreign one season wonders, and wasting time on these good for nothing youngsters we have, and also who is Lampard bloke running the team? I say bring back AVB. Bakajoko for Captain!

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

He's got 46 starts the last two seasons as a loan player. he was really good for AC Milan. I didn't watch him this past season with Monaco. But I think we'll get a fee for him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking increasingly likely he's on his way back to AC Milan either on loan with an obligation to buy or straight transfer fee. Either way it should net us somewhere in the region of £20m. 

The 2017 disaster class of a transfer window slowly being put behind us. 

45 minutes ago, Skinnedy said:

I agree. There's a useful player in there. He was really good for Milan. He's not as bad as we saw at Chelsea. I hope Chelsea gets a partial refund, and Bakayoko finds a place where he's comfortable. 

I agree, though he did not work out Chelsea whether it be nerves or the system I think he can be player at certain clubs and hope he finds this and we recoup some money.

On 22/08/2020 at 04:08, Strider6003 said:

I agree, though he did not work out Chelsea whether it be nerves or the system I think he can be player at certain clubs and hope he finds this and we recoup some money.

His first big move and he failed to make the step up.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a big fan of wasting a loan spot on him. Our youngsters would lose one opportunity with that spot gone.

He has had two loans with buy options that were not redeemed, one at Milan. May as well let him enjoy the reserves if they dont kick up a fee or a mandatory buy option like Morata.

45 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Not a big fan of wasting a loan spot on him. Our youngsters would lose one opportunity with that spot gone.

He has had two loans with buy options that were not redeemed, one at Milan. May as well let him enjoy the reserves if they dont kick up a fee or a mandatory buy option like Morata.

Agreed. Time to sell.

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

That loan rule doesnt start until next summer now.

Needs sold, he will never achieve a role in our squad just like a few others. 

Baka, Drinkwater, Michy and Emerson all need to be cut from the squad and preferebly for a fee. There's a few others of course like Barkley who I just don't see what he brings. 

3 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

Needs sold, he will never achieve a role in our squad just like a few others. 

Baka, Drinkwater, Michy and Emerson all need to be cut from the squad and preferebly for a fee. There's a few others of course like Barkley who I just don't see what he brings. 

Barkley is a very handy squad player in my opinion, very erratic in terms of consistency which is why he will never be a regular starter but he tends to have one run a season where he's excellent (last season it was just before lockdown and under Sarri was the autumn) and most of the rest of the time does a solid enough job. If his "spell" next season coincides with Kai or Mount being injured or suffering a rut then all the more handy.

For aslong as he knows his place regarding minutes I'm happy to have him here, especially with a season as conquested as the one coming up is going to be.

Edited by Argo

• 4 weeks later...