Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

can't stand this hypocrit.

pellegrini said after the match:

Pellegrini said after the 1-1 draw at the London Stadium: 'Klopp is used to winning with offside goals. He beat me against Malaga with a goal seven metres offside. So he cannot complain about anything.'

Of the Reds' chances, he said: 'They scored a goal one metre offside. In the last minute with Origi in front of the linesman, again one metre offside.'

The former Manchester City boss added: 'I said in the week that we need to win this game for our fans and if we are going to give a hand to Manchester City, well, they are my club also. Maybe that was the reason the manager of Liverpool didn't like it.'

2 comments:

Dortmund vs Malaga must be one of the saddest events Pellegrini has had in his long career. Not many people know that this coach and his players were unpaid for months and still showed the best football by far in advanced Champions League stages. But an offside goal of Dortmund at the last minute ended all. That happened on a Tuesday. Just two days before this, Pellegrini had been in Chile attending his father's funeral!! So it was a very sad moment the arrogant celebration of Klopp in the Pellegrini's face. As if the result had been fair and Pellegrini were not suffering enough. That incredible lack of humanity and decency is probably what Manuel does not forgive, much more than the determinant offside goal.

When LFC played away to West Brom last season Klopp was raging that it was a draw because West Brom didn't water the pitch to suit Liverpool. The Sky reporter said that it wasn't up to West Brom to prepare a pitch to help LFC. Klopp replied "Oh well, they can play on a dry pitch in the Championship next year then". A nasty, spiteful comment compounded by hypocrisy last week when he ordered Leicester's penalty area to be cleared of snow but not the other side of the pitch to help LFC's strikers. He's all teeth & charm when LFC win and a vile piece of work when they drop points. The fans are the same so it's a match made in heaven though 'hell' might be more accurate.

19 minutes ago, enigma said:

dealing the final blow to Flopp. 

Is lack of humbleness is showing how desperate he is to win the title. 

I think Liverpool last season were much better than this season, this season I can't believe the luck they've had in so many of their games, especially in the first few months, they were average most of the time and managed to get a penalty or late goal. 

Somebody needs to count the number of offside goals they've scored also, I bet it's a staggering figure.