Willian wants to come back...

I think I'd actually struggle to watch us next season if that happened.

I've really enjoyed this season where the only player I've actively disliked playing for us is our second choice keeper. 

He was a good servant for the club. We offered him a 2 year contract and he chose Arsenal because they offered a 3 year.

At the end of the day he's made his bed now he has to sleep in it. The difference here between Eden is night and day, we knew he always dreamed of Madrid fair enough.

Willian left for a direct rival to be with his mate and assuming the rumours are true and he wants to come back isn't it funny the timing since Luiz is leaving suddenly he doesn't want to stay.

There's no space sadly unless he's playing rwb like Moses did under Conte. For me it's a respect thing, we only offer 1 year deals if your over 30 we broke our rule and offered 2 he chose Arsenal which for the life of me I cant fathom.

15 minutes ago, dkw said:

Oh sh*t, quick someone close the curtains,  knock the lights off and pretend we're not in...

Ah come on now guys let's not be harsh here. It is the perfect way for us to appreciate the misfiring forwards we already have by replacing them with a front 3 of former players like Willian, Sutton and Ambrosetti.

2 hours ago, LongtimerLurker said:

He was a good servant for the club. We offered him a 2 year contract and he chose Arsenal because they offered a 3 year.

At the end of the day he's made his bed now he has to sleep in it. The difference here between Eden is night and day, we knew he always dreamed of Madrid fair enough.

Willian left for a direct rival to be with his mate and assuming the rumours are true and he wants to come back isn't it funny the timing since Luiz is leaving suddenly he doesn't want to stay.

There's no space sadly unless he's playing rwb like Moses did under Conte. For me it's a respect thing, we only offer 1 year deals if your over 30 we broke our rule and offered 2 he chose Arsenal which for the life of me I cant fathom.

If some fans are OK with bringing back Hazard that can’t stay fit, might as well bring back an healthy Willian. What is Pedro up to these days?

30 minutes ago, ducavis said:

If some fans are OK with bringing back Hazard that can’t stay fit, might as well bring back an healthy Willian. What is Pedro up to these days?

I know we were once known as the Chelsea Pensioners yet let's not overdo it.

For me none, seen Hazard a couple of times never seem him shoot the ball, can he still do it?

6 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

If that's the only reason you have then clearly you haven't been paying attention. 

Why, do you have a problem with socks and/or cats aswel as GiFs?