Arsenal v Chelsea (PL) Sun 22nd Aug 2021 16:30 GMT

coco

Just now, Brigadeiro said:

On the Saka booing, like many others I feel it's no problem at all, as long as it doesn't cross the line. 

Regardless of his age or overall quality, he's Arsenal star player, so if there's anyone we should be booing it's him. No point trying to destabilise Xhaka or a scrub like Holding (well, now we do have reason after that tackle). 

You can boo player all you want. That is fair game. This is pl, not elementary school football. 

But the moment you use racial slur or stuff like that, then you are out of line. 

24 minutes ago, KonaKai Blue said:

Our fans can be a disgrace.  Booing Saka everytime he touches the ball. Absolute f**kwits.

The arsenal player?

Who dived/threw his legs into Reece to try and win a penalty?

Who missed the decisive kick in England's first cup final in 55 years?

I would be more worried if our fans were cheering him!

Edited by nonotnowjim

1 minute ago, Bob stark said:

You can boo player all you want. That is fair game. This is pl, not elementary school football. 

But the moment you use racial slur or stuff like that, then you are out of line. 

Totally agree, no problem with the booing. It's standard football, he's their best player so it's bound to happen. 

15 minutes ago, KonaKai Blue said:

They shouldn't cheer him but when he's the centre stage at the subject of racism and with our fanbase having one of the worst reputations, its not exactly effing smart and once again brings down the feel good factor around the club.

Are you Saka's uncle or something? 

This obsession over the England players who missed and got racially abused needs to stop. 

For me, he's arsenals main man (how sad is it that a litteral child is their star player?) and we owe him no support while he's playing against us. 

I support him off the pitch 100% but not on it (and I'm not even English) - f**k the racists, but f**k Arsenal too! 

2 minutes ago, BordeauxBlue said:

This obsession over the England players who missed and got racially abused needs to stop. 

For me, he's arsenals main man (how sad is it that a litteral child is their star player?) and we owe him no support while he's playing against us. 

I support him off the pitch 100% but not on it (and I'm not even English) - f**k the racists, but f**k Arsenal too! 

f**k Southgate for picking him to take the 5th pen

Just now, BluesPower said:

Nice problem to have when your weak link is one of the 3 best mids in Europe.

?????? ++

I don't think it is a  nice  problem when the one who run circle around you is Tierney, saka and Smith Rowe. We are not talking about Messi, neymar, Suarez her4

1 minute ago, SFL82 said:

You can tell we aren’t used to playing though a number 9 yet 

Yeah roll it into his feet, holds it up but then other players don't know how much to commit from there, it's like they're just waiting for him to spin and shoot

7 minutes ago, BluesPower said:

Nice problem to have when your weak link is one of the 3 best mids in Europe.

Saka is a decent player with bags of potential, and he has certainly given Jorginho the run around so far, but I don't think anyone considers him one of the best 3 midfielders in Europe.

Edited by just
Irony

Just now, just said:

Saka is a decent player with bags of potential, and he has certainly given the Jorginho the run around so far, but I don't think anyone considers him one of the best 3 midfielders in Europe.

Was he not talking about our weak link (and Jorgi being top 3 in europe?)

1 minute ago, just said:

Saka is a decent player with bags of potential, and he has certainly given the Jorginho the run around so far, but I don't think anyone considers him one of the best 3 midfielders in Europe.

He's been shortlisted for the UEFA POTY, technically a top 3 players in Europe tbf, along with Kante and KDB