Christopher Nkunku to Chelsea

Gol15
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

33 minutes ago, Victor90 said:

Who's this Nkunku fella? Keep seeing these random player names bumped on The Shed End! 

It's a deal I struck with the owners. I'm too old to remember the names of all the new players that have come in the past 2 years, so we"ve agreed to introduce them in steps. @Boyne and @just are in on it too.

34 minutes ago, Valerie said:

It's a deal I struck with the owners. I'm too old to remember the names of all the new players that have come in the past 2 years, so we"ve agreed to introduce them in steps. @Boyne and @just are in on it too.

H.G. Wells wrote a book about him. 

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

He is our very own Scarlet Pimpernel.

"They seek him here. They seek him there. That damned elusive N'kunkuuuu"

If Nkunku can get fit before the end of the season I would like to see us line up like this.

Jackson

Nkunku - Chukwumeka - Palmer

I don’t understand why Chukwumeka doesn’t get more game time now he’s fit. Bar maybe one recent cameo, he’s been really good in the small amount of gametime he’s had this season.

On 24/04/2024 at 23:27, Gudjohnsen said:

If Nkunku can get fit before the end of the season I would like to see us line up like this.

Jackson

Nkunku - Chukwumeka - Palmer

I don’t understand why Chukwumeka doesn’t get more game time now he’s fit. Bar maybe one recent cameo, he’s been really good in the small amount of gametime he’s had this season.

Jackson does not deserve to be anywhere near the first team. Have you seen him?

• 3 weeks later...

35 minutes ago, evissy said:

What a talent he is. His first touch is amazing and I love how well he operates in tight spots and areas. Even at our own end he just casually held on to the ball and looked for a good pass. 

Nkunku-Palmer-anyone else except jackson next season could be a good trio.

fixed it for you....

5 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

He's solved our LF issue for next season. 

The big IF in the room is yes if he can stay fit, which is right up there with can Wes Fofana stay fit, can Romeo Lavia stay fit and can Reece James remaining available and fit at the same time.

1 hour ago, Mod said:

Nkunku really impressed last night and think he'll be mustard if he can get back to his best and stay fit!

Totally agree. He looks very classy and a real handful. Hopefully he can stay fit and we will see much more of him next season.

23 hours ago, evissy said:

What a talent he is. His first touch is amazing and I love how well he operates in tight spots and areas. Even at our own end he just casually held on to the ball and looked for a good pass. 

Nkunku-Palmer-Jackson next season could be a good trio.

The question is how can we defend with those trio upfront.