enigma

Callum Hudson-Odoi

13 hours ago, haviet1 said:

That's a bit disappointing. I haven't watch much of Dortmund this season. I thought he was quite mature and didn't do any of those foolish things last year.

Meh, it's expected, they're young players. When you've got that much talent and you're in the spotlight at that age you're bound to try silly things. 

10 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Looked good tonight, got at his man and had a good shot saved by Leno, should have had an assist for Bats too.

and inexplicably after having had a great first half we didn't get the ball enough to him in the second half. He was ripping it up on the right every time he got the ball.

Had a good game and made a great assist, the ball landed on Azpi's foot basically.

Only him and Jorginho had a good game, nobody else should be ok with their performance.

Much, much better. He's showing signs of his talent and what's to come. Still needs to work on his decision making and defensive duties, but the desire and confidence were there, I was very pleased with that. If CHO continues to improve, Pulisic nad Willian will have a real competition.

Yep he did well. I think he just needs to build the confidence up again after that bad injury. It's looking like he's getting back to his pre-injury self. 

28 minutes ago, KonaKai Blue said:

I honestly don't think he was anything better than average. He made their left back work but his overall threat in attacking positions seemed tame.

I thought he played really well first half. Was our biggest threat. Again he looks much better on the right. 

In the second he faded as others did but was better than Willian comfortably. My question is what does Pedro have to do to get a game. Big game experienced player with a nack for finding space and a shot off either foot. He seemed perfect for the last 20 against a tiring defence.

4 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

I thought he played really well first half. Was our biggest threat. Again he looks much better on the right. 

In the second he faded as others did but was better than Willian comfortably. My question is what does Pedro have to do to get a game. Big game experienced player with a nack for finding space and a shot off either foot. He seemed perfect for the last 20 against a tiring defence.

I thought he played well in the first half though remember him on the Left......

For me had made a bad choice on the last corner in injury time deciding to cut-in against a packed defence.

We had everyone up there and he skies it........... experience, and I hope Frank tells him when is a good time to do that as well as the wrong time.

6 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I thought he played well in the first half though remember him on the Left......

For me had made a bad choice on the last corner in injury time deciding to cut-in against a packed defence.

We had everyone up there and he skies it........... experience, and I hope Frank tells him when is a good time to do that as well as the wrong time.

He probably switched a bit but I thought our most dangerous play game from the combo of he and Dave over and underlapping on the right.

I'm okay for Callum to make mistakes. He's very young. He at least pressed after we scored the penalty unlike others who essentially stopped trying to play after that.

Looked really great and sharp in the first half against Leicester - got me very excited. Completely anonymous 2nd half though. He has so much talent, I think he needs to go searching for the ball more and take more responsibility. Still so young though - it’ll come.

Much like the rest of the team, bright in the first half, faded in the second. Although unlike his more experienced teamates, he at least has an excuse of being young and raw. Also I felt the coaching staff needs to remind CHO to do much more to help out Reese defensively, tracking back is clearly not something he's fond of.

Still, he's definitely growing in confidence and is getting better.

Just now, abramovich said:

Much like the rest of the team, bright in the first half, faded in the second. Although unlike his more experienced teamates, he at least has an excuse of being young and raw. Also I felt the coaching staff needs to remind CHO to do much more to help out Reese defensively, tracking back is clearly not something he's fond of.

Still, he's definitely growing in confidence and is getting better.

Certainly needs to do more when the attack breaks down. 

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Had that since last season, can remember singing it away at Old Trafford last season.

Never heard it at any home games yet, away games are great for learning the hymns, :wink: