Callum Hudson-Odoi

enigma
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, evissy said:
3 hours ago, dkw said:
Erm, why the club and Frank, its Callum who`s been a f**king moron not them. 

I have no idea what this means but it is okay. Carry on.

Sorry, misread it as you saying frank and the club will be in the doghouse.

We need to get rid of him. The fact the model has gone to hospital - I imagine paramedics wouldn’t have taken her if they didn’t need to, so Hudson Odoi must have done serious damage.

What the f*ck was he thinking. That’s his career down the drain now.

5 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

We need to get rid of him. The fact the model has gone to hospital - I imagine paramedics wouldn’t have taken her if they didn’t need to, so Hudson Odoi must have done serious damage.

What the f*ck was he thinking. That’s his career down the drain now.

I think we need to hold of from condemning him until the facts are known.

2 minutes ago, Jezz said:

Sounds very bad. We need to uphold the presumption of innocence while this is still being investigated.

I'm a supporter of the club, I'm not his employer. I don't need to presume any innocence. 

Fact is, he will be a Chelsea player until he is found guilty. At which point his contract will be torn up. But I can't (and don't want to) see him playing for us unless he is proven innocent

Something is wrong with this young man, I saw online Piers Morgan saying that he should be banned from playing.

Somehow we get to see things like Terry and Bridge, Alonso getting away with what he did, and now this?

44 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

I'm a supporter of the club, I'm not his employer. I don't need to presume any innocence. 

Fact is, he will be a Chelsea player until he is found guilty. At which point his contract will be torn up. But I can't (and don't want to) see him playing for us unless he is proven innocent

That's not how the justice system works, otherwise we're potentially looking at him being proved/found innocent and him losing a chunk of his career. I remember Allardyce talking about why he kept playing Adam Johnson pre trial and he said bluntly because Johnson maintained his innocence throughout.

Unless his guilt gets either proved or admitted (to which if happens his contract will be terminated), it's as you were regarding his involvement in the squad.

Edited by Argo

6 minutes ago, Argo said:

That's not how the justice system works, otherwise we're potentially looking at him being proved/found innocent and him losing a chunk of his career. I remember Allardyce talking about why he kept playing Adam Johnson pre trial and he said bluntly because Johnson maintained his innocence throughout.

Unless his guilt gets either proved or admitted (to which if happens his contract will be terminated), it's as you were regarding his involvement in the squad.

Chelsea won't take that risk of playing a suspected rapist and the ongoing backlash. I am certain CHO won't be playing for us until this is finished and I suspect he will be suspended pending the outcome. 

Sunderland is a different team with different priorities. A global commodity like Chelsea fielding a suspected rapist is different to a club who are fighting to be in the PL each year. Losing CHO won't materially impact our results on the pitch, playing him would impact our revenue outside of football.

Edited by bisright1

6 minutes ago, Argo said:

I don't think Big Sam was upholding the notion of  the fairness of our justice system. It just suited him to play Johnson .

I hope the woman is OK and recovers quickly.

CHO is innocent until proven guilty, but if he is charged with attempted rape then he can't play for Chelsea until proven innocent in a Court of Law which could take a very long time. 

What a f**king idiot , whether he's guilty or whether he's let himself be tricked. Innocent until proven guilty but unless there is no case to answer and it's clear in the public eye he's innocent, this will follow him for the rest of his life.

The lack of prominence on the BBC makes it seem like they're hedging their bets a lot (this should be the top headline) which gives me hope he's just been stupid rather than a scumbag.

He's already guilty of something, he violated the quarantine rule by letting in a random person inside his flat, from what I have understood that's against the rules as they want to continue with this season.

If we are to assume that the police did their job well and took him in because something more happened there, the crime might be serious and it can affect CHO a whole lot.

Edited by Gol15

I hope the girl is okay and wasn't hurt and this was more of a misunderstanding and it's a hurt prime situation because of he did actually rape her then What the actual f**k is wrong with this kid, you wanted a big contract the club delivered now you embarrassed the club like this.

I noticed he always wants to be some kind of road man and since he's gotten the contract it's gotten worst.

Stay home okay PlayStation and xbox and chill the f**k out.

If you invite a Instagram " so call model" I call them selling their bodies online she knew what the deal was and there had to some communication of sorts of money for exchange of services.