Callum Hudson-Odoi

49 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Good display for me but we are overhyping it to find some positive. End product far too inconsistent.

Should have had at least one assist tonight if our strikers were decent.

Tazzed a ball across the box in the first few minutes Giroud should have finished and another one later in the game for Tammy when Tammy decided to hold his run.

Per 90 CHO is one of the most productive players in the squad.

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Should have had at least one assist tonight if our strikers were decent.

Tazzed a ball across the box in the first few minutes Giroud should have finished and another one later in the game for Tammy when Tammy decided to hold his run.

Per 90 CHO is one of the most productive players in the squad.

Aye Giroud should have scored that first one. Few others Callum over hit though.

Was pretty good last night. The only problem I have with him is that he gets his head down way too match and it sometimes seems that he crosses kind of randomly, not really targeting anyone in the box. Everything else was good from him.Dribbling, running, defending. 

9 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

Really good last night. If Callum turns out to be bizarrely crap at throw-ins we might have another Big Vic on our hands!

It’s called football! Moses had discarded the use of his arms to concentrate on his feet!

On 23/01/2021 at 08:49, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

Just listening to “ The Si Phillips talks Chelsea “ podcast now and he has Dean Jones on who’s apparently heavily in the know and he’s saying there are a lot of people at the training ground who still aren’t convinced by CHO, said he hears a lot of things about him and a lot of them aren’t good things so make of that what you will, but thinks if Sancho leaves Dortmund then CHO would be a shoe in for Dortmund in the summer. 

Maybe those people at the training ground should get on with their jobs like Callum is doing because they obviously don't know what they are on about.

8 minutes ago, coco said:

Maybe those people at the training ground should get on with their jobs like Callum is doing because they obviously don't know what they are on about.

Could well be those people don't have jobs anymore considering when it was posted...

2 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

Could well be those people don't have jobs anymore considering when it was posted...

I doubt Tuchel brought in his owner cleaners so they'll still be their spreading sh*t instead of mopping the canteen floor.

2 minutes ago, coco said:

I doubt Tuchel brought in his owner cleaners so they'll still be their spreading sh*t instead of mopping the canteen floor.

Ha I was alluding to the fact that people at the training ground were Morris Lampard or the other coach who left. 

Lampard had his favourites. CHO was never one of them 

1 minute ago, bisright1 said:

Ha I was alluding to the fact that people at the training ground were Morris Lampard or the other coach who left. 

Lampard had his favourites. CHO was never one of them 

saying that he has to put in these performances against top teams.

Playing very well at the moment, I wasn’t a particularly big fan of him and thought Lampard was right in having him down the pecking order but he’s proving me wrong. As others have said he needs to continue on in this form against bigger sides which he hasn’t really done in his career so far. However I’m a lot more confident in his ability to do so now rather than a few months ago.

Done well against 2 teams that didn't have anyone to put up against him in attack, not sure it would be as good against Tottenham but who knows, he did get back and defend quite well a few times today. Having Azpi inside obviously helped with positioning during the game but he pretty much played as a winger for the majority if the game.

He must be loving this. Someone said when Tuchel was hired that CHO will thrive with his direct style of football and so far that person have been very, very right.

There is still a question mark defensively because he's not been tested so far. Which has a lot to do with Tuchel's press and high-line obviously as neither Burnley or Wolves could put us under any kind of pressure.

But just a great start for CHO under the new manager anyways and that's just fantastic. Perfect foundation for his future under TT even if/when he's asked to play pure winger again.

3 minutes ago, Argo said:

People are really sleeping on his decision making qualities, aswell as picking out Azpi running behind him today there was spotting Chilwell in space at Fulham which lead to our winner at Craven Cottage, two genuine match winning contributions in quick succession.

It's something I mentioned when he first came through, I've never seen a young player who makes so many right decisions as him. Barely ever seems to run down alleys, or play team mates into trouble, it's a great attribute to have.