Callum Hudson-Odoi

enigma
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On 18/11/2020 at 03:13, Floyd25 said:

Good performance from him today. Like the look of Musiala as well, shame we lost him, but Callum’s brother really likes Bayern. Got a few more youngsters contracted to First Access Sports...makes you nervous. 

yeah.. also his mother is german if i am not wrong.. Looks like he will be good pro..

I don't doubt Callum's technical ability but when you have Pulisic on the other side it's so clear to see the difference. I think CHO plays this modern robotic safe pattern of play and takes no risks, there was a point when Ronaldo and other players were doing pointless stepovers and it seemed like the whole of England got coached out of doing stuff like that, maybe they went too far with it.

But he did well today with his wide forward positioning, he was wide open in the box at least twice and the ball didn't come to him, could've scored at least 1 if they did.

8 hours ago, sonic90 said:

I don't doubt Callum's technical ability but when you have Pulisic on the other side it's so clear to see the difference. I think CHO plays this modern robotic safe pattern of play and takes no risks, there was a point when Ronaldo and other players were doing pointless stepovers and it seemed like the whole of England got coached out of doing stuff like that, maybe they went too far with it.

But he did well today with his wide forward positioning, he was wide open in the box at least twice and the ball didn't come to him, could've scored at least 1 if they did.

His positioning is excellent. He should have been picked out more than once and I’m not sure if his head went down after that. 

I don’t mind Pulisic being direct though, it’s something we have missed although the second time he had to play CHO in on goal. CHO should do it more though. He has the ability to beat a man. 

53 minutes ago, abramovich said:

Very mature performance from Callum last night,  I was very pleased, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Had a good game, he was ignored twice by Pulisic when he was free and available. I know if things were the other way around, I would've been fuming. Very good game from him, his performances have been much better lately. 

• 3 weeks later...

3 hours ago, jack_super_class said:

He only brings hm on when we are losing, when we are winning comfortable and the game is finished or in a soft cup game. What was the point in keeping him if he doesn't trust him to start?.

Not sure. Maybe he wasn't match-fit before due to his recent injury? 

On 30/09/2020 at 18:35, WhiteWall said:

I would use CHO as a makeweight to get a player like Quincy Promes in a heartbeat. Couldn't care less about flipping resale values. If i bought a Jag it wouldn't be for how much i could sell it on for, it would be for the enjoyment of its performance.

I would have no problem with us replacing CHO with a proven wide player whether they are 28 - 30 or not.

Have you ever seen Quincy Promes play? Lmao