Alvaro Morata

coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Drogba was no stranger to falling over, but he was also very cute with it. He was strong as an ox, but chose not to be when the right contact was applied from a challenge. He must have been a defenders nightmare.

Morata on the other hand never seems to use his strength and just collapses even if there is no hint of a foul.

Very frustrating to watch.

33 minutes ago, Aryagorn said:

Alvaro Morata's miss vs. Bosnia 56'

https://streamable.com/k0xxi

I remember in the match vs Everton Willian decided to take the shot instead of sending a low cross to the feet of Morata - maybe Morata does this on a regular basis - The guy doesn't like to use his left foot & in the play w/ Willian Morata would have needed to use his left - again I will root for Morata in the hope he scores when no one expects him to

This is my cycle of Morata's time since he joined us...........

Hmm, it's a lot of money and although I don't know huge amounts about him I've heard he's decent so I'm quite excited about this.

Yeah, he could be what we've been looking for. Little rusty but once he gets a few more games under his belt, think we've got a good striker here.

Hmmm, not so sure, maybe give Batshuayi a run for a few games

Quality today, great header, think he's finding his feet now. At this rate think he could be better than Harry Kane

Disappointing today. Needs to stay on his feet. Rightly subbed.

Took his chance well. He's a confidence player. Think he's coming good now.

Rubbish. Why isn't Giroud starting ahead of him?

OH FFS! LEARN TO STAY ON YOUR FEET AND STAY ONSIDE YOU USELESS C**T!

(Does have nice hair though)  

45 minutes ago, Nickcook26 said:

Looks like everyone is agreed he is hopeless.

I watch him and constantly ask myself who was worse, him or Torres.

Worryingly, they play in a very similar way.

I think you need to watch it again then. That’s not a question that should need asked.

Edited by EdinburghBlue

On 27/11/2018 at 13:17, enigma said:

I'm looking forward to January. I am hopeful that we bring in someone, anyone. They can't be worse than Morata tbh. He just doesn't show enough fight or determination that you expect from a so called world class striker. 

The problem is the type of strikers available in January are normally stop gaps, unless someone is unhappy/contract running out. We’ll be waiting until the summer for a new striker I think. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

The problem is the type of strikers available in January are normally stop gaps, unless someone is unhappy/contract running out. We’ll be waiting until the summer for a new striker I think. 

Would you prefer a stop gap or Morata? That's a genuine choice now haha. Sad, isn't it? I actually think a stop gap or a risky signing like Piatek is needed. Morata was vocal last season about his love for playing in Italy, so ever since then I haven't been confident he is giving his all. Even so, I just don't think he's got it in him to perform to a higher standard than he is. 

18 minutes ago, enigma said:

Would you prefer a stop gap or Morata? That's a genuine choice now haha. Sad, isn't it? I actually think a stop gap or a risky signing like Piatek is needed. Morata was vocal last season about his love for playing in Italy, so ever since then I haven't been confident he is giving his all. Even so, I just don't think he's got it in him to perform to a higher standard than he is. 

We have the Morata stop gap in Giroud. We might as well just wait instead of wasting money every January!

On 27/11/2018 at 09:22, Nibs said:

This is my cycle of Morata's time since he joined us...........

Hmm, it's a lot of money and although I don't know huge amounts about him I've heard he's decent so I'm quite excited about this.

Yeah, he could be what we've been looking for. Little rusty but once he gets a few more games under his belt, think we've got a good striker here.

Hmmm, not so sure, maybe give Batshuayi a run for a few games

Quality today, great header, think he's finding his feet now. At this rate think he could be better than Harry Kane

Disappointing today. Needs to stay on his feet. Rightly subbed.

Took his chance well. He's a confidence player. Think he's coming good now.

Rubbish. Why isn't Giroud starting ahead of him?

OH FFS! LEARN TO STAY ON YOUR FEET AND STAY ONSIDE YOU USELESS C**T!

(Does have nice hair though)  

This is my version of the love affair (or not) with the always offside one:

Hmm...a lot of money, but played for big clubs and seems highly rated by a lot of people

Early days and he's clearly not physical like Didier or Costa by any means but that hat-trick at stoke and his partnership with dave is promising

oh no, he's gone missing a lot

hello, alvaro?

I've seen more fight from a Kid queuing at the tuck shop, he's fcuking sh*t, please get rid...would rather have paul furlong