Jump to content

Maurizio Sarri Officially Appointed


dR3
 Share

Recommended Posts


His own words today give us insight and prove that his pre-departure attestations that he wanted to stay in the Prem with CFC whose players he loved were nothing but what some people wanted to hear (his cheerleaders) and sucking up to the board so they would release him. No hard feelings though I wish him lots of luck at Juve (he cant really fail as it like managing BM in Germany)

"The Premier League was a great experience, but in the latter half, I felt professional and personal needs to return to Italy. "

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I really feel let down by Sarri. There were a lot of us defending Sarri when it came to the crunch, but I guess all Sarri gave a f*ck about was smoking and himself. 

Shame I thought he would have appreciated how good the club have been to him, dealing with that prick owner at Napoli, getting Kepa, Jorginho in, and accepting he wanted to go back to Italy. Instead he spoke dirt on the club, just showed how much of a c*nt he really is. It’s a shame, I liked him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dry your eyes lads. He was a bang average manager with the same flaws that Wenger had but let's not forget large sections of Chelsea fans turned on him in a very public way. An Italian managing in England is just a job, not some boyhood dream. I see no reason why he should stroke Chelsea egos after leaving.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, General said:

His own words today give us insight and prove that his pre-departure attestations that he wanted to stay in the Prem with CFC whose players he loved were nothing but what some people wanted to hear (his cheerleaders) and sucking up to the board so they would release him. No hard feelings though I wish him lots of luck at Juve (he cant really fail as it like managing BM in Germany)

"The Premier League was a great experience, but in the latter half, I felt professional and personal needs to return to Italy. "

 

But we have seen this kind of behaviour throughout though. This guy couldn't even shake hands with the opposition managers at the end of games. On numerous occassions he had to be stopped from darting down the tunnel to have the common courtesy of shaking the hand of his opposite number.

He came here with a reputation, We all thoguht he wuld break the mould, he'd be a renegade. Cult figure.

In the end he just turned into an ignorant, scruffy fag smoking bloke with very limited social skills. Cult figure? nearly.....one letter away!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 30/05/2019 at 11:46, RIP Mourinho said:

If i was a manager i'd hate to coach Ronaldo, especially at this point of his career. His performances are only going to decline from here on out but then you have his ego and reputation so you have to keep playing him. I highly doubt he'd listen to Sarri's instructions to play Sarri-ball and knock the ball about between team mates either.

Good points. Ronaldo’s not known for link up play. Can imagine him kicking off if Maurizio blows smoke in his general vicinity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, loz said:

I see no reason why he should stroke Chelsea egos after leaving.

We didn't ask for a groin massage, just a simple thanks and tip of the cap. Juve fans already hate him :redcard:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, coco said:

We didn't ask for a groin massage, just a simple thanks and tip of the cap. Juve fans already hate him :redcard:

And to put things into perspective, after the whiff of discussions when at Napoli, he was removed and replaced by Ancelotti. thus technically being unemployed. Without his stint with us he may not have got the Juve job, so an element of gratitude, however small, would have been too much to expect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To think some were perfectly happy to throw home and traveling-supporters under the bus to defend this man during the season.

He’s like the worst mercenary in the world.  Disrespectful to just about everyone and we should all be thankful he’s history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Sindre said:

To think some were perfectly happy to throw home and traveling-supporters under the bus to defend this man during the season.

He’s like the worst mercenary in the world.  Disrespectful to just about everyone and we should all be thankful he’s history.

Please elaborate

Link to comment
Share on other sites


There were several posters who rejoiced when Sarri was hired and one of the reasons was that he wouldn't pick fights with Marina and the board regarding player transfers unlike those pesky types like Conte and Mourinho.  Turns out Sarri cares even less about Chelsea than them.  What a slap in the face for these posters LOL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!