coco

Chelsea v Newcastle (PL) Sat 19th Oct 15:00 GMT

Another injury, what the hell is going on? Barkley has been very poor though, hope Kova plays a good game. 

Lampard has to wake them at half time, we had an awful first half

Tony Gale is an idiot. He won the ball. ‘Almerion got to the ball first so it’s as soon as that happens it’s a yellow card’ what the actual f**k kind of analysis is that? The attacking player will always get to the ball first if it’s a tackle. That’s what makes it a tackle 😂

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Tony Gale is an idiot. He won the ball. ‘Almerion got to the ball first so it’s as soon as that happens it’s a yellow card’ what the actual f**k kind of analysis is that? The attacking player will always get to the ball first if it’s a tackle. That’s what makes it a tackle 😂

😂 I’ve had to mute the game a couple times he’s just awful to listen too 

A bit up and down in that first half. We still look vulnerable defensively, and with Carroll available for them, I can see it being a problem unless we sort ourselves out. Hudson-Odoi has been by far our best attacker, at least one of his chances created should have been a goal for us. Mount has been poor today, his decision making and timing has been poor. 

Very lifeless first half.

Newcastle are clearly parking the bus, but so far it's working for them - we haven't created as many chances as we normally do.

Must step things up in the 2nd half. 

Shaky at the back per usual. Midfield not really controlling the game as much as I’d like. Mount and Willian have been quite. CHO is the pick of our players so far. Hope we can take the game more to them second half and control MF.