Kai Havertz

mwblue10
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

3 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Did they go from acting all tough to delaying as much as possible because they weren't ready with their own replacement?

I dunno but that’s their problem if we are buying a player we need him for preseason, a player being sold isn’t doing any good for them but it would do a great deal of good for us having him link up with the squad 

He is definitely not going to play any minutes in the preseason which makes it hard to believe he is going to play in the first round, the second round is against Liverpool so without practice forget it, so at least 1 month until we see him actually making a contribution to the team. They should have closed that damn deal faster. 

I got a horrible feeling this is running on fumes, if we want a new keeper, and Declan Rice, we aint spunking 90 million on him, i believe it would be done and dusted by now, Frank would be shouting loud to Marina i need to integrate him pe-season?

Edited by Ballack & Blu

15 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I got a horrible feeling this is running on fumes, if we want a new keeper, and Declan Rice, we aint spunking 90 million on him, i believe it would be done and dusted by now, Frank would be shouting loud to Marina i need to integrate him pe-season?

It’s them not us it seems. I’d be surprised if this falls through now, manager wants him, club wants him, Roman himself is allegedly said to want him, player himself wants to come. 

It would take some serious unbeknown problems to agree an 80 mil upfront then let the bottom fall out over bonuses, can’t see that happening. 

5 hours ago, Droopy said:

He is definitely not going to play any minutes in the preseason which makes it hard to believe he is going to play in the first round, the second round is against Liverpool so without practice forget it, so at least 1 month until we see him actually making a contribution to the team. They should have closed that damn deal faster. 

20 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Pretty sure it's them holding the transfer up because they can't get replacements in. No way does a "disagreement in bonuses" exist. It doesn't make any sense.

Bayern can just snap Kai up next year for free. They'd be stupid to disagree on 10m bonuses when they stand to lose 100m if the transfer doesn't go through

2 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Even if we have him now there won’t be much pre-season for him unfortunately. He is heading to the national team tomorrow and won’t be back until the 6th after they finish the game vs Switzerland. And the worse is, it seems Swiss is not on the white list of the UK so he will probably need another 14 days quarantine before kicking balls for us. 

I've just read this "Following today’s Leverkusen official lists of players that will play for them next season Leverkusen has remove Kai Havertz from there team for next season as this serves as a biggest hint that the German star will be heading to Stamford Bridge as soon as possible."so hopefully probably just after international game .