Chelsea v Liverpool (FA) Tues 3rd Mar 19:45 GMT

Well that was fun. Fair play to Kepa, pretty much faultless from start to finish and Gilmour was outstanding and merits much more game time which he should get with Jorginho out, Kante injured, Kovacic injured and Jody Morris kicking his heels on the bench.

18 hours ago, General said:

This is going on page 3 of 3 of this match thread

Tomorrow is the 3rd of the 3rd of the month

Why can’t the Bindippers lose for a THIRD time in a fortnight ?

Answers on a postcard or below please

Written in the stars clearly!:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Jackson27 said:

I Wanna Know How Far Pedro Ran Today, Seemed Like He Ran Over Every Blade Of Grass, He Pisses Me Off Sometimes, But Performance's Like That Just Show What He Offers

Agreed, gotta give it up for Pedro tonight, he gave it his all.

6 minutes ago, WeatherMan said:

How far out of the quadrant was that ball placed for the corner ?   See it almost every game now.

I can never understand why corner takers think what addvantage they hope or can gain when nicking a inch or so on where a 

corner is taken from ? This seems to have come into the game over last few years .

said player taking the corner can spread a 30/40 yard pass across the pitch pitch perfect ,but in same breath needs to Steal 

a inch to help him send in a perfect corner .

it just dont add upto me .

anyone that is out there who plays the game at a hugh level please put me into the loop .

chelsea players will try the exact same trick aswell might i add