Chelsea v Liverpool (FA) Tues 3rd Mar 19:45 GMT

That was for me our best performance of the season. Could've been 4 or 5 in the 2nd half, hit the bar twice and Pedro should've buried that chance as well.

Great result and another chance of winning a trophy. Let's play like this in the league now and There'll be no worries about finishing on the top 4. I'd seriously think about starting Gilmour at the weekend, he was fantastic. What a future this kid has. 

COME ON CHELSEA!!!! Always a great feeling beating these c**ts. 

12 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I will never get used to hearing a scouser's voice in Chelsea shirt 😆

I recall a cfc fan who was from the lpool area turning up at cfc away games when we was in div2 and lpool were pulling up trees all over the place ,and i could never quite Get me head round that tbh 

1 minute ago, ddrblue said:

I recall a cfc fan who was from the lpool area turning up at cfc away games when we was in div2 and lpool were pulling up trees all over the place ,and i could never quite Get me head round that tbh 

Obviously at the upper end of the gene pool for a scouser. 

3 minutes ago, ddrblue said:

Alot and rightly so has been said about gilmour tonite ,but may i throw giroud into the post match chin wag since he bullied the lpool back line for all the 90 mins + fergie time ,well done giroud 

Giroud worked his arse off like he always does, unlucky not to score.