Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Scott Harris
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

If you was in a full pub or out on the Street in a busy town centre and you was brushed by a back hand flick in the face just like son did ,and went down like a sack of spuds you would Get laughed out and told by untold to man up .

wtf has football come to where you throw yourself on the deck after weak contact in hope to gain whatever slight or big addvantage .

even our players would do exactly same as what son did . It is funny mindyou that mancs goal was wiped out and son puts his team 1-0 up .

After Rashford not getting his foul and consequent penalty, justifiably in my opinion and then Son pulling on McTominays shirt who without thinking tries to brush him off and then Utd score a good goal.

The goal should have stood for me and then Son goes down the other end and scores.

All set for a grudge match now.

On another point Rashford's sense of entitlement was massive having a go at the lino for not flagging his perceived foul.

That ref is so biased against Utd that it is laughable. Son falling like a f**king twat every time some one breathes near him and the ref falling for it every time. That call against Rashford at the corner line was another example of the Cheating from the scum from N17. I really don’t like Utd, but this means that next game Utd are going to be given everything.

6 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

If Tottenham win this, the 2nd spot have blown wide open and it’s a six team battle for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spots.

Today was always going to benefit us in some way. Would prefer this one ends in a draw to give us some breathing space to one of the teams behind us.

15 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

If Tottenham win this, the 2nd spot have blown wide open and it’s a six team battle for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spots.

was about to post something similar, certainly 3rd is in reach. there's still a little gap to 2nd

Son is a cheating prick, no doubt about it, but where is this same anger and frustration from Sky and everybody else when it's United doing the cheating? Not once have I heard anybody on Sky or BT say "The game us unrecognisable" or "what has happened to the game" when it's Fernandes screaming and holding his face in every single game he plays.

Fernandes won a penalty the other night for United against Granada after screaming like he had been stabbed in the eye, and I didn't see the BT lot complaining. Either call out all cheating or shut up.

Edited by Scott Harris