Favourite Chelsea No.10?

Kev56

So it appears Christian Pulisic has been given the number 10 shirt. Over the years there have been many legends who have worn  this iconic number, domestically and globally.

So, a difficult question. Who has been your favourite no. 10 in the years you've been watching football. First your Chelsea pick. Secondly a player who played in England for another club and thirdly any other player in non English football.

Just a few to mention. Chelsea- Eden, Hughes, Cole etc. Non Chelsea-  Cruyff, Maradona, Bergcamp etc.

Not necessarily the best rated but who you liked watching.

Hazard easily for Chelsea. I loved cole aswell but Hazard is on a different level.

Then from non chelsea I would have say Ronaldo, even though i know his number was generally 9. When he first signed for Inter Milan, he actually wore 10, (i think Zamorano maybe had the 9), and he was my favourite player growing up. I had the inter shirt with Ronaldo 10 on the back, I wore 10 for my sunday league team etc, then a year later he changed to number 9. 

• 4 months later...

Hutchinson for me - even though probably not our best number 10 in terms of results just can’t look beyond one of my child hood hero’s   - I forever associate Chelsea teams of today with the 70’s early 80’s teams; if I could have players with the passion and commitment of the 70’s teams and today’s skills we would be unstoppable 😊 - I watch every game now thinking “what would Hutch do there” or “I bet Butch would have tracked back” “Mickey Droy wouldn’t let them get away with that” etc etc

no 10 of all time Maradona and by some distance. 

Edited by andy