Jump to content

Erling Haaland


driller97
 Share

Recommended Posts


25 minutes ago, JM7 said:

What’s taking so long….How long does it take for Marina to send a fax with an official bid? 

This is going to drag for a while yet, and probably waste most of the window.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dortmund are a tough club to deal with.  They don't mess around when it comes to transfers, but also show quick decisions are made when the price is right (Dembele, Aubameyang, Pulisic, Sancho).

I'm trying to remain optimistic, but do not see this one going through.  I'm not entirely sure he wants to play for Chelsea (based purely on media stories).

Edited by PhilH930
Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, Valerie said:

That will be difficult, his account has been banned. The club had better make @TomCFC85 a happy bunny now and sign anyone he wants. As long as it's not S

Huh, what did Malta do? His back and forth with Munkworth were quite amusing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Huh, what did Malta do? His back and forth with Munkworth were quite amusing.

He was a great member, good laugh and fitted in, even had his own little clique of followers. He decided to take things to heart when a few members complained about his thread derailment in certain places. He threw his toys out of the pram in random chat thread (which I, and others believed was a joke). It wasn’t, he self exiled and went and spoke down about people here to any Chelsea group online that would listen.

His main account here was never banned and people hoped he would come back once he saw he was being a bit of a dick. The problem is he came back trying to disguise himself as a new member and went round playing the victim and even turned on his so called ‘forum friends’. He’s now gone off again to any Chelsea group online that will listen to him and again speaking down about people here claiming that he was a new member. It is probably one of the weirdest situations we’ve ever seen here from what seemed to be, a really decent and generally funny person.

The intro thread from his alt account is in the Shed End Lounge and probably says it better. Due to those games, it was only right to restrict the main account now, he has easy means to contact the forum if he wants to talk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

He was a great member, good laugh and fitted in, even had his own little clique of followers. He decided to take things to heart when a few members complained about his thread derailment in certain places. He threw his toys out of the pram in random chat thread (which I, and others believed was a joke). It wasn’t, he self exiled and went and spoke down about people here to any Chelsea group online that would listen.

His main account here was never banned and people hoped he would come back once he saw he was being a bit of a dick. The problem is he came back trying to disguise himself as a new member and went round playing the victim and even turned on his so called ‘forum friends’. He’s now gone off again to any Chelsea group online that will listen to him and again speaking down about people here claiming that he was a new member. It is probably one of the weirdest situations we’ve ever seen here from what seemed to be, a really decent and generally funny person.

The intro thread from his alt account is in the Shed End Lounge and probably says it better. Due to those games, it was only right to restrict the main account now, he has easy means to contact the forum if he wants to talk.

Yikes really did not see that coming, thanks for clearing that up @Mod Stark

btw where is the shed end Lounge now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Mod Stark said:

He was a great member, good laugh and fitted in, even had his own little clique of followers. He decided to take things to heart when a few members complained about his thread derailment in certain places. He threw his toys out of the pram in random chat thread (which I, and others believed was a joke). It wasn’t, he self exiled and went and spoke down about people here to any Chelsea group online that would listen.

His main account here was never banned and people hoped he would come back once he saw he was being a bit of a dick. The problem is he came back trying to disguise himself as a new member and went round playing the victim and even turned on his so called ‘forum friends’. He’s now gone off again to any Chelsea group online that will listen to him and again speaking down about people here claiming that he was a new member. It is probably one of the weirdest situations we’ve ever seen here from what seemed to be, a really decent and generally funny person.

The intro thread from his alt account is in the Shed End Lounge and probably says it better. Due to those games, it was only right to restrict the main account now, he has easy means to contact the forum if he wants to talk.

That’s a shame, he seemed like a genuine nice bloke

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RMH said:

That’s a shame, he seemed like a genuine nice bloke

At the risk of derailment (nothing much happening on the Haaland front anyway), am I the only one who felt he was a bit not nice? Banter aside, he made some pretty obnoxious statements early on that were overtly homophobic/racist/sexist, can't remember which. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, ashwin said:

At the risk of derailment (nothing much happening on the Haaland front anyway), am I the only one who felt he was a bit not nice? Banter aside, he made some pretty obnoxious statements early on that were overtly homophobic/racist/sexist, can't remember which. 

Are you talking about Maltablue or the Autonomous cat? I didn’t read anything of what you mention from the former, but may have missed it.

Haaland is happening in the next 48 hours…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fabrizio randomly tweeting about him last night and now this. I’d be trusting ‘cfcnewspage’ as a source to be honest; he cooks decent recipes. There’s something going on behind the scenes, the silence is deafening. I think we will pull him out of the hat within the next two weeks. 
 

Donyell Malen being a like-for-like replacement for Haaland at centre forward was as obvious as it comes; was never a Sancho replacement. 
 

(maybe my intentional pessimism is working like it did on the 29th May!)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, ashwin said:

At the risk of derailment (nothing much happening on the Haaland front anyway), am I the only one who felt he was a bit not nice? Banter aside, he made some pretty obnoxious statements early on that were overtly homophobic/racist/sexist, can't remember which. 

I remember he was adamant women had no business being a football commentator. Other than that I can't remember any unpleasantness until he flew off the handle completely as Maltablue. His reincarnation as Something Cat made Yorkleyblue seem like a choirboy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Valerie said:

His reincarnation as Something Cat made Yorkleyblue seem like a choirboy.

I don’t know - Yorkers had a certain way with his words when he got really worked up that is second to none! 

He’s over on a forum I frequented up until it seems the beginning of my last relationship so I might see if I can reactivate my account there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You’re leaving us for a man that doesn’t want you now @Munkworth it must be love :biggrin:

3 hours ago, thebluekid said:

Fabrizio randomly tweeting about him last night and now this. I’d be trusting ‘cfcnewspage’ as a source to be honest; he cooks decent recipes. There’s something going on behind the scenes, the silence is deafening. I think we will pull him out of the hat within the next two weeks. 
 

Donyell Malen being a like-for-like replacement for Haaland at centre forward was as obvious as it comes; was never a Sancho replacement. 
 

(maybe my intentional pessimism is working like it did on the 29th May!)

 

 

Why would someone called the ‘cfcnewspage’ be told of it? I haven’t seen the full tweet so not sure if they are referencing somebody else, but I would take anything written on Twitter, other than the Chelsea page, with a pinch of salt.

Not saying it wouldn’t happen but surely we are going to hear something more concrete in at least 48 hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

You’re leaving us for a man that doesn’t want you now @Munkworth it must be love :biggrin:

Why would someone called the ‘cfcnewspage’ be told of it? I haven’t seen the full tweet so not sure if they are referencing somebody else, but I would take anything written on Twitter, other than the Chelsea page, with a pinch of salt.

Not saying it wouldn’t happen but surely we are going to hear something more concrete in at least 48 hours.

He’s been quite a reliable tier of direct Chelsea related info for quite a few Windows now. Definitely taken with a pinch of salt, but optimistic! For the first time… Haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!