Erling Haaland

driller97

18 hours ago, axman2526 said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/12354894/erling-haaland-chelsea-face-mission-impossible-over-transfer-plans-for-borussia-dortmund-striker

Check out the bottom of the article. Mino wants almost 35mill quid to make this deal happen. Seriously so he can start trying to sell him from next january onwards. Cannot believe we are serious about this deal or dealing with that snake.

It's crazy how Raiola makes more money than the average frontliner by simply being the douchebag that he is. 

Can we just look elsewhere until Haaland fires Raiola?

Edited by Deino

4 hours ago, axman2526 said:

If I remember correctly I read Lukaku got rid of Mino as he was pushing to move him from Inter to get his next fee and Lukaku did not want to leave.

As good as Donnarumma is how he allowed his agent to treat his boyhood club is disgraceful imo.

I'd be surprised if Donnarumma had a choice. Likely a very detailed contract with lots of big fees that he would have to pay.

13 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Just sign Inglis and get it over with, will get us good amount of goals and more importantly not making us into a circus. If Haaland comes around in 12 months time, easy to offload Inglis or even Werner

The problem is that I highly doubt we will get Haaland next summer if we miss out on him this summer. His value will be far cheaper and everyone and their mother will be after him.

I long for this boring, tedious, tiresome, transfer saga to just be over. All jokes aside I don’t even think that any of the journo’s have a foggiest what’s going on. They’re all contradicting themselves and repeating the same bollocks. It’s so boring. 

I actually think I should have a cut of the transfer fee for the amount of LIFE I’ve wasted reading stuff on it. It’s got to the point where I couldn’t care less if he rocked up just because the media have sapped the life out of it.

Hate summer transfer season; hate it. Can’t wait for it to slam shut and we can actually focus on the football and not fat, greedy, oily agents and really ugly Norwegian blokes. 

Side note: it is utterly hilarious seeing how self entitled and bitter the Man City fans are on their forums. 

Seems pointless pursuing this one. I’m sure the club are making enquires and trying to push for a reasonable deal but it just seems highly unlikely. 

In fact, I don’t feel very hopeful for this transfer window at all. 

5 hours ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

The problem is that I highly doubt we will get Haaland next summer if we miss out on him this summer. His value will be far cheaper and everyone and their mother will be after him.

That's the problem isn't it? If he has options, he won't come to Chelsea. Why the hell we spend that much money for a player doesn't want to come here ( regardless how good he is on the field)?

9 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Then he should have done better research before hiring his "agent".

Raiola seems to have a better scouting network than most clubs. Seems to have a small stable but almost always the top of the line players.

1 hour ago, coco said:

We had half a new team last season, i don't think we need to go mad this window, just get the other half of the team.

Probably the quote that should be pinned above all transfer rumors threads or something, I've seen some really funny and clever comments from you in the past but you really outdid yourself here, cheers :good2:

4 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

That's the problem isn't it? If he has options, he won't come to Chelsea. Why the hell we spend that much money for a player doesn't want to come here ( regardless how good he is on the field)?

I think he can still come even if faced with competition (We are that big of a club), I just think it isn't worth the risk and headache when we can literally get him this summer without any competition. 

11 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

I mean we don't know this. Also, which clubs have a better 'project' right now. Real Madrid have hired Ancelotti, who in my opinion, isn't going to be more successful than Zidane. Barcelona are struggling for options and don't have the money. Bayern Munich could get him, but doubt they have the money and they don't need him. The Italian clubs can't afford him. The thing is, he is young enough to join us and then leave in 5 years if he wants. Most top players don't necessarily stay at one club for their whole careers, so...

Being reported by loads of news outlets that they’ve rejected our opening offer of cash + players. Doesn’t say how much cash we offered. 

Borussia Dortmund have not received any official bid yet for Haaland. BVB know about Chelsea interest, their position is clear: if a “crazy” bid won’t arrive, he’ll stay. 🟡🇳🇴 #BVB

If Haaland stays, the race will be open to many clubs next summer -  €75m release clause. #CFC

17 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Borussia Dortmund have not received any official bid yet for Haaland. BVB know about Chelsea interest, their position is clear: if a “crazy” bid won’t arrive, he’ll stay. 🟡🇳🇴 #BVB

If Haaland stays, the race will be open to many clubs next summer -  €75m release clause. #CFC

What an intensely boring saga this is. Officially deleting my Twitter app and not coming back here until the new season; my eyes are bleeding from reading all these reports haha.

So it’s obvious Dortmund are going to want at least £120,000 k net after raiolas cut, if he goes for around his release clause price, next Sumer, BVB will be massively out of pocket in comparison, Dortmund know we have the moolah , just agree and get sorted…