Erling Haaland

driller97

21 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Maybe Ancelotti knows Real Madrid can't afford Mbappe and Haaland right now, he also wouldn't care to prioritize Richarlison if it was possible to have the other two in the picture...

Richarlison is going to be cheap though.

13 minutes ago, Sindre said:

-fingers crossed behind back- Listen, we have absolutely no f**king chance of signing him. Why would he when he can sign for the glorious Real Madrid which absolutely aren't heading down the sh*tpipe; or the equally amazing Barcelona who are definitely not living in the same bubble they were in when Iniesta had hair.

8 minutes ago, thebluekid said:

-fingers crossed behind back- Listen, we have absolutely no f**king chance of signing him. Why would he when he can sign for the glorious Real Madrid which absolutely aren't heading down the sh*tpipe; or the equally amazing Barcelona who are definitely not living in the same bubble they were in when Iniesta had hair.

I completely agree.  Absolutely no chance.
Come on Chelsea put a ****ing bid in for the giant ****er.  Plessseee! Lets do this!!
Yeah, absolute no chance.  Not in a million years mate.

I believe he will stay at Dortmund since they are in the UCL and then leave for 75 Million to either Bayern or Real Madid to replace an ageing Benzema or Lewandowski . It makes absolutely no sense to spend 150 Million on him and then pay his crazy wages . Lets not forget that we will have to pay that Rat Mino Raiola also.

If we play an excellent next season as well - I mean why not? - while Real is still stalling why should Haaland exclude Chelsea for his next target? He is extremely ambitious so I think Bundesliga-Bayern isn't head and shoulders above a EPL heavyweight.

Edited by weetee

Just now, weetee said:

If we play an excellent next season as well - I mean why not? - while Real is still stalling why should Haaland exclude Chelsea for his next target? He is extremely ambitous so I think Bundesliga-Bayern isn't head and shoulders above a EPL heavyweight.

I'm still hoping that in August he comes but if we have a good season and if Werner and Kai show that life in Chelsea is simply the best he might just come here as they did.

I personally find it very hard to believe that if a club offers excess of £140mil this summer for him that they will keep the lad; whether that’s us or another club. 

I think his wage demands have been blown way out of proportion too. I’ve seen absolutely ridiculous sums being quoted which are farcical. Trusting someone on Twitter with a greasy hairstyle who works for a tabloid isn’t a true tale that he and Raiola are quoting ludicrous sums. 

The likelihood is he will probably be expecting a 250k a week contract; Raiola will probably want a 5-10% fee associated with the sale (limitations on agent fees to be applied). It’s not going to be this humongous investment that will ruin the clubs structure. Let us not forget we have and will continue to lose players from the books.

If you want top quality; you pay top money. You don’t buy a pair of AirPods of Wish and expect to get Apple customer care.

My thoughts, I guessed Italy as the winner 10 days ago, small win on the bookies and got the winners of men's and women's Wimbledon right too.

For Haaland

£160m + £10m to the agent and about £300k per week.

I don't think we will go that high. 

58 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

My thoughts, I guessed Italy as the winner 10 days ago, small win on the bookies and got the winners of men's and women's Wimbledon right too.

For Haaland

£160m + £10m to the agent and about £300k per week.

What, you want to chip in a few bucks? 🙂

If the 75m € clause is indeed correct I doubt we start bidding at 175m€..at least I would hope so.

Just now, weetee said:

What, you want to chip in a few bucks? 🙂

If the 75m € clause is indeed correct I doubt we start bidding at 175m€..at least I would hope so.

Some chance, yet how long do we want to wait to get it right before it kicks off with the Super Cup in about 10 days or so.

It's just I recall all that noise with Alex Sandro under Conte and it never happened. 

1 hour ago, Strider6003 said:

Some chance, yet how long do we want to wait to get it right before it kicks off with the Super Cup in about 10 days or so.

It's just I recall all that noise with Alex Sandro under Conte and it never happened. 

Plus there should also be some other targets as well

Here is how i see it, we sell Tammy to villa for 45 million, in 4 seasons he absolutely smashes 120 league goals, by that time JT is in charge, and we buy him back for 150 million........its the way

Edited by Ballack & Blu

1 minute ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Here is how i see it, we sell Tammy to villa for 45 million, 4 in seasons he absolutely smashes 120 league goals, by that time JT is in charge, and we buy him back for 150 million........its the way

I hope we never go down the club legend as manager route again.

I think its clear we are going to have a go at Haaland, selling Giroud, Tammy unwanted by TT means there is room for a striker. What I don't see is any evidence at all that we will actually get him.

And if we do get him someone has to drop out, that won't be Mount or Havertz nor I think Werner and yet it has to be one of the three if we continue to play 5 at the back.

And if we go to 4 at the back then Mount will have to go in midfield and Havertz play wide, and I don't wildly like that either. 

Still I suppose its a good problem to have.

Look how long it toom us to sign Havertz. We haggled, haggled and haggled some more and eventually coughed up 72mill for him.

Do we seriously think we are going to cough up 150mill, plus 300k a week, plus 25mill or more for Mino? Do me a favour Marina will not let us be fleeced like that.

12 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

I believe he will stay at Dortmund since they are in the UCL and then leave for 75 Million to either Bayern or Real Madid to replace an ageing Benzema or Lewandowski . It makes absolutely no sense to spend 150 Million on him and then pay his crazy wages . Lets not forget that we will have to pay that Rat Mino Raiola also.

But think about this his agent will be pushing for a move he won’t get nearly as much on a free next year 

'Erling Haaland was not present at Borussia Dortmund fitness camp today. 🟡️ #BVB BVB sport director Michael Zorc joking about it: “Erling is already in England...”, he told SkyDe laughing. #CFC Borussia are still on the same position: they want to keep him this season'.

6 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Look how long it toom us to sign Havertz. We haggled, haggled and haggled some more and eventually coughed up 72mill for him.

Do we seriously think we are going to cough up 150mill, plus 300k a week, plus 25mill or more for Mino? Do me a favour Marina will not let us be fleeced like that.

If we needed to sell Havertz  and get that money back to buy haaland i would definitelly be for it

6 hours ago, SFL82 said:

But think about this his agent will be pushing for a move he won’t get nearly as much on a free next year 

He won't be free next year. He will just be cheaper ( 75 M )  and his agent will be able to ask for more on agent fees. Just like Ross Barkley's agent did after he ran his contract down at Everton to join us. I like Haaland as a footballer but he comes with too much baggage in his dad and his agent .

Talk in Germany now that Dortmund would accept an offer of 175 million euros. And that Roman is prepared to fund it. It was Bild who wrote that story.

I think it's possible. May be the only signing we make this summer if we go for it but us spending around £150 million in a transfer window isn't unheard of exactly.

Rumours saying that we’re preparing a bid worth upto £150m. £130m up front with £20m in add on’s. 

Interesting that Giroud has basically gone. It does leave us light on strikers. Is it a sign it’s happening?