Erling Haaland

driller97

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Dortmund and straight shooters. And if the rumor is true that they told us he is not for sale this summer, then he is not for sale this summer.

Unless we pay 150m... And by us I don't even mean the club but mainly Roman from his own pocket.

Edited by Gol15

1 hour ago, Gol15 said:

Unless we pay 150m... And by us I don't even mean the club but mainly Roman from his own pocket.

Would be silly for him to do so since Mino would start saying how unhappy he is and wants to go from January onwards if he joined us.

11 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

If anything, I thought he was overrated. His touch, passing and finishing used to drive me up the wall at times. 

I saw him live in one of the few chelsea games I’ve been able to attend. Dynamite pace, worked hard, scored more goals than the current midfield combined much as I luv the current crop. And what goals. To each their own. 

On 06/07/2021 at 09:51, Sindre said:

Plenty of time to go though. So I wouldn't panic yet.

But we do have a habit of messing things up after major title wins so I understand the worry.

Mourinho coming off the PL in 2015? Rahman, Djilibodji, Falcao, Pato, Kenedy, Begovic.
Conte coming off the PL in 2017? Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Morata, Bakayoko.
Tuchel coming off the CL in 2021? Hopefully we have learned our lesson.

Harsh to put Begovic in there, and I must admit I really wanted Pato to do well 

4 hours ago, ozboy said:

I saw him live in one of the few chelsea games I’ve been able to attend. Dynamite pace, worked hard, scored more goals than the current midfield combined much as I luv the current crop. And what goals. To each their own. 

Scored some stunners, but was one of those types of players that would do that and then mess up a simple pass or finish in the same game. A lot of the Brazilian players of his era were like this. Oscar, Luiz, Costa, Coutinho, all capable of being brilliant but awful at the same time. Even Neymar is a bit like this and he is seen as the best of the lot.

These lot are absolutely deluded, DELUDED. If you genuinely want a good pick me up; read anything Real Madrid related on Twitter. In particular their fan base. They’re still stuck in the glory days of CR7 when in reality their club is going down the swanny faster than the Titanic crippled with a crew full of relenting debt. Yet somehow, they’re gonna get them all. I’ve seen comments from their fans about signing Mount; generation of shirt wearers who will never set foot in Spain trapped in a FIFA game thinking they’re gonna ‘pack’ a player on Ultimate Team. 

I think that we have a great chance of signing Haaland if Tuchel really wants him. Real Madrid is looking at Richarlison at the moment because Ancelotti likes him.

8 hours ago, Gol15 said:

I think that we have a great chance of signing Haaland if Tuchel really wants him. Real Madrid is looking at Richarlison at the moment because Ancelotti likes him.

I cant see the Real Madrid board prioritising players like Richarlison over Mbappe & Haaland just because of Ancelotti who probably wont even be there in 2 years time.

This is turning in to the Kai Havertz saga. For what it’s worth, I’m reading today that the Dortmund boss is saying they’re planning with him in the side; which obviously has been taken completely out of context by most fans of Chelsea and other teams interested. Of course he’s going to say that, he’s not going to turn around to the media and tell them he’s got no choice with a Soviet pistol to his head.

Watch this space still I reckon, my opinion keeps changing all the time, a bit like how I’ll need to change my undies if we do get him.

image.jpeg.9b0f91b0fa9eef01ad81916b54004f58.jpeg

9 minutes ago, thebluekid said:

This is turning in to the Kai Havertz saga. For what it’s worth, I’m reading today that the Dortmund boss is saying they’re planning with him in the side; which obviously has been taken completely out of context by most fans of Chelsea and other teams interested. Of course he’s going to say that, he’s not going to turn around to the media and tell them he’s got no choice with a Soviet pistol to his head.

It's basically excactly what he said last summer about Sancho. I am sure the club have been informed by Dortmund what the price is for Haaland this summer and it will all come down to if we are prepared to pay that amount or not. Like Sancho was quoted at £106 million and now they sold him for £30 million less.

It would be such a big statement signing that I hope we can get it done. 20 Champions League goals already at 20 years of age is insane.

3 hours ago, Sindre said:

It's basically excactly what he said last summer about Sancho. I am sure the club have been informed by Dortmund what the price is for Haaland this summer and it will all come down to if we are prepared to pay that amount or not. Like Sancho was quoted at £106 million and now they sold him for £30 million less.

It would be such a big statement signing that I hope we can get it done. 20 Champions League goals already at 20 years of age is insane.

If we were prepared to pay Dortmunds price we would have done so already. He is not involved in the euros so we would want him on board right away. We will try and get the price down like United did with Sancho last summer, and end up with the same result they did.

4 hours ago, jack_super_class said:

I cant see the Real Madrid board prioritising players like Richarlison over Mbappe & Haaland just because of Ancelotti who probably wont even be there in 2 years time.

Maybe Ancelotti knows Real Madrid can't afford Mbappe and Haaland right now, he also wouldn't care to prioritize Richarlison if it was possible to have the other two in the picture...

I hope we can make it happen but whether we'll pay the money is a another matter.

It seems like it will have to be in the region of £150m to get him or they won't sell.

Dortmund are a very serious football club and behind closed doors will probably say "you need to pay X amount by a certain date or forget it", hanging it out until transfer deadline day won't work with them IMO as they would want any replacement ready for the start of the new season, not messing about with last minute transfer situations.

They said a price and a date to Man Utd last season and as soon as that date passed they said Sancho is not for sale anymore and stuck to it.

I reckon unless something is done by the end of July they won't sell this year.

Personally for Chelsea I think it's this year or never, as next year is a reported set price of 75m Euros then every major club in Europe will be interested and he'll be able to choose his next club and the wages he wants.

I guess we'll find out more in the next 3 weeks...