Erling Haaland

driller97

47 minutes ago, Valpo said:

It does. . . again I am confused because I thought Chelsea were "The Blues" 

But I've seen them wearing hot pink and now yellow.  

Blue kits at home, white kits away.  It's very simple!  

There goes your job at any sportswear design department!

21 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

If we do get him. It’s imperative we keep Timo, he will be such an outlet and provider of  goals for him,Arsenal defended woefully against his pace today..

yes he can play alongside timo... can be a lethal combo imo...

can we still keep some hope till weekend? I have never been so desperate for a transfer... He will transform us so much....

The worst nightmare is him joining United next season!!

1 hour ago, acidicleo said:

yes he can play alongside timo... can be a lethal combo imo...

can we still keep some hope till weekend? I have never been so desperate for a transfer... He will transform us so much....

The worst nightmare is him joining United next season!!

If we don’t get him this season, he’ll go to Spain probably Barca, cos Mbappe will go to RM.

This looks to be very far from happening. The time is simply running out. You need 2-3 weeks to finish a mega-deal like this after you are settled about theatre sale. This is what some transfer experts say anyway. 

If we don't land Haaland let's just use what we have. Havertz, Timo, Tammy or Batsman. 

13 minutes ago, Girish said:

I'm 99.99% sure Haaland is never signing for Chelsea... we'll just watch him get snapped up by some other big team next season.

Agreed. Just have to hope if Kane goes City, Haaland opts for abroad 

Just now, Strider6003 said:

What are the odds for Haaland joining Bayern next season as Lewandowski moves on?

at £70m he can no doubt choose between us, Liverpool, City (unless they grab Kane), Utd, Real, Barca, PSG and Bayern

If we get Lukaku you can kiss goodbye to the chance. Although I still wouldn't fancy our chances against the others!  

39 minutes ago, Girish said:

I'm 99.99% sure Haaland is never signing for Chelsea... we'll just watch him get snapped up by some other big team next season.

Best time to have signed him was this transfer window. Unfortunately the competition will be immense next summer and I doubt, depending on where we end up, he'll consider us his number one choice. 

4 hours ago, Adamrb said:

at £70m he can no doubt choose between us, Liverpool, City (unless they grab Kane), Utd, Real, Barca, PSG and Bayern 

Exactly - and who knows what sweeteners the other clubs will throw to secure the deal. I can easily see him going to Bayern. 

The fact that he has not moved for the big money suggests to me some behind the scenes deal in Germany that means he will replace Lewandowski next year with behind the scenes maneuvers to top up the lower money he moves for, so Dortmund might get a Bayern player or two on the cheap.

As an neutral outsider may say, 'it's just not cricket.'

This feels a little like when we signed Hazard, he was going anywhere but Chelsea, and then we signed him.

This time Haaland is not going anywhere, and next summer there will be a battle for him which Chelsea won't win.

Hopefully 🤞, Marina can perform some magic 🪄.

8 hours ago, evissy said:

This looks to be very far from happening. The time is simply running out. You need 2-3 weeks to finish a mega-deal like this after you are settled about theatre sale. This is what some transfer experts say anyway. 

If we don't land Haaland let's just use what we have. Havertz, Timo, Tammy or Batsman. 

I've honestly lost hope in this deal sadly, and us spending 100 mil on Lukaku means Haaland joining us next season is highly unlikely. 

I don't think it is dead yet, as there is a price Dortmund will sell at, and we simply have to pay it without faffing about with all these deadwood player swap proposals. I suspect we need to sell a few of the first team and the expensive loan army failures first ... and that is the problem !

1 hour ago, Sexyfootball said:

I don't think it is dead yet, as there is a price Dortmund will sell at, and we simply have to pay it without faffing about with all these deadwood player swap proposals. I suspect we need to sell a few of the first team and the expensive loan army failures first ... and that is the problem !

No, this is dead. Thank God.

I don’t get how we can bid 100 million for Lukaku who will be worth nothing in 4 years but Haaland will be worth potentially even more in that time, we could get 4-5 years out of him and not lose money. 

Surely it’s better to just pay the 150 million as a long term investment 

3 hours ago, SFL82 said:

I don’t get how we can bid 100 million for Lukaku who will be worth nothing in 4 years but Haaland will be worth potentially even more in that time, we could get 4-5 years out of him and not lose money. 

Surely it’s better to just pay the 150 million as a long term investment 

If he doesn't want to sign for Chelsea, there's no point in offering that ridiculous amount of money.

20 hours ago, evissy said:

Can we start a thread on who to sign next summer?

20 hours ago, enigma said:

Best time to have signed him was this transfer window. Unfortunately the competition will be immense next summer and I doubt, depending on where we end up, he'll consider us his number one choice. 

Then let's just hope that we win the CL again! 😃