Chelsea v Morecambe (FA) Sun 10th Jan 2021 13:30 GMT

I’m going to stick my neck out here and say Frank will be gone soon. You know when you just get a vibe from a team? Sloppy play. No cohesion. Exactly like when previous managers are about to be sacked. Proper dejavu moment.

Just now, rocker_joker said:

Does anyone likes what they see? It's almost halftime  and we have created squat against League 2 team...

Yep, I defended Lampard to the hilt last season and will forever maintain he did an excellent job given the obstacles faced but something is now going very wrong. We have 4 of our best front 5 out against a bottom tier side and look wretched, when this happens there's only one place to look.

3 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

CHO has got into a lot of good positions so far, but his final ball is lacking in quality

When CHO gets to the bye line, he always plays it square across goal, easily intercepted. He he needs to pull it back to players running into the box.

1 minute ago, Argo said:

Yep, I defended Lampard to the hilt last season and will forever maintain he did an excellent job given the obstacles faced but something is now going very wrong. We have 4 of our best front 5 out against a bottom tier side and look wretched, when this happens there's only one place to look.

I agree. Apart from crossing, there is no visible style to this team.